Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Um. GUYS. We just confessed our feelings for each other and have been talking about it for an hour.

c h a o s (MESSAGE BOARD)

18

it's 1 a.m. and scribbles pound my skull,
eating it away from the inside;
desperation personified.

how did you make your way
into the parts of me
i never knew i had?
every dark crevice has your name on it
written in letters the color of
blood;
an infestation of the soul.

quiet reassurances slip from my mouth
into your peace.
i ease your mind, and you
fill mine
to the breaking point.
I wrote this late last night (woohoo my catchphrase) about MB. Yup.

• beth r.

re: omg. THATS- wow. as your friend I'm morally obligated to ship ya'll, but it's honestly really admirable that ya'll confessed to each other but still kept your friendship going. as long as you're both happy, I'm happy, and I hope things continue to work out :)

• beth r.

THE MESSAGE BOARD ANNE OMG
    gurl spill *insert sleepover truth or dare vibes*

replying: thats what im here forrrrrrr
    ughhhhhe tooo. awwwe annneeee you have no idea how happy that made me,that means so much.you too,whenever i feel alone,you make me feel so much less alone.
    ah im so happy i knnow what you look like so i can put a face to you.
    ugh but like its so annoying,because its nit like we can bump into eachother because we live on different continents.hopefully we go to university near eachother...or when i go to univetsity i'll be closerr

replying: haha yeah i like both.
    ugh dont worry too much.
    thats cool anne,have fun!

replying: i actiually find boys that other girls dont think are cute, cute, so dont worry. yeah i completely understand that.
    eeeek still working on that...

• doodleninja

re: ah i see. hope everything goes well with that then! always here for you :)

ughhh i wisb i could see a picture of himmmm

replying:loll i hate it when pretty people deny it.maybe tell him which of his features,like describe them. but not in a weird way

replying: yeah thats probably a good idea,you're the one who knows because you are *you* and i'm not actually there to see how it is *cries in long distance friendship*
    awww that's so sweet of you,definetly a good idea,its so important for us to make people feel better about themselves.

replying: aww i'm so happy for you anne.you deserve a friend like that.
    and um well,if he cared only for your looks then he wouldnt care this much.besides,you probably looked pretty through it all;)
    i dont think there's anything wrong with good morning texts,as long as its not very romantic.you're friends and if you want to become better friends,dont let fear stop you<3

• doodleninja

re: aw he sounds like a sweet guy! i admire his dedication and perseverance, and all without pressuring you too! XD the good morning text seems fine to me for now. idk, i'm just curious, have you talked to your parents at all??
    i totally understand not acting on anything right now though, and i wholeheartedly support that! <3 <3 <3 *sends virtual hug*

• Rose A(hiatus)

Good for you Anne!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oh, wow! Anne, I don’t even know what to say. It sounds like he’s really sweet though! I wish I could give you some advice, but I’m afraid I don’t have any to give.... I’ve had a crush on someone for a long time, but I haven’t told him, of course. And I don’t know if he would ever feel the same. :/
    But I hope you figure out how to handle it all, and in the meantime, I hope you can stay in touch and have a good friend relationship! :)

• kiranpark

re: thank you so much !! and seriously. the way your comments even sound like poetry.

• doodleninja

OH MY GOSH. okay one, this is some beautiful writing, your imagery is *chef's kiss* in here. but also. that's crazy! praying that friendships stay strong and that emotions don't go completely wild here XD are you happy? mostly confused? don't know yet? sending lots of love :) <3

• Rohan’s Defender

Gosh, Anne!! You told him.....? And it went okay? How are you doing? I’ll be praying for you (and him)!
    Re: :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: That's so sweet! Over 2 years, gosh Anne you sure have an admirer :)

replying: aww thats so sweet. aww shame he cried,wow,atleast you have someone who cares about you that much. its good that you dont have to keep stressing out about it more.also your bond might even become stronger.you're still staying friends though,right?

• Ava Marie

I love your "desperation personified" line. It's honestly one of the best written short sentences I have ever read.

replying to message board: dkbrnfbrbnfbrndnjdndbdbdn

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Holy. Okay, wow! The piece is amazing! But....I! Want! Details! (sry for the demands but omg!!!!!!) Are you ok? What has been going on?!
    Re: Yeah, I figured it wasn't that, but thanks for letting me know! (I'm dumb for not looking at newer pieces *slaps foreheard*) DETAILS!!!!

re: aw, thanks
    whew i'm glad you're doing well

OH MY GOODNESS GIRL!
    first of all, poetic perfection. you took something relatable, kept it relatable, and made it gorgeous.
    BUT WOW. are you ok?

• happygiggles

Writing poetry late at night always hits different, I personally think its when everybody's greatest ideas hit! I love this so much, you really struck gold with it! The first stanza really drew me in, and your descriptions throughout the entire piece are so vivid. You have struck gold with this one!

• WrenBirdWrites

Wow, absolutely beautiful! <33

wow...

as the comments below have said,... *chefs kiss*

wow

i looooveeee this, all of it is *chefs kiss* so beautiful.
    i love how relatable your pieces are though-

• Ibex

Awesome piece!
    Re: Thanks! Is it better than the first draft?

• Jasmine khawar

Omg! This whole piece is *chef's kiss*
    *slow claps*