Ava Marie

Hi I'm Ava
15
She/Her

Aspiring Author
Dancer
Rock Climber

Always laughing
Beatlemaniac
Favourite book: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Bad jokes are the best!
I draw occasionally
I love constructive criticism!

Joined: 11/14/2020

This is a super ruff draft, please review; I love any and all feedback you could give.

Writers Block (edited)

PROMPT: The Drabble

7
The words seem to flow effortlessly from your fingertips; the rush of ideas in your head begging to be released onto the empty space of your paper. 
You type as fast as you can, stringing together a brilliant plot made up of the combination of letters and punctuation. There's character development, conflict, tastefully placed metaphors, everything you'd ever want in a story. 
Then it stops. The hourglass filled with all your grains of ideas slowly filters down the tunnel from your mind to your fingertips until there's nothing left. You stare at the page. 
Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow.

1

• Mespotz

Yes! This describes writer's draft perfectly! Also, if I may offer a solution... when I don't have writer's block, I tend to write out my entire plot for my story first, so that when I do, it's much easier to write, because I don't have to think about what the scenes will be like.

• Ava Marie

Thank you so much!! It still doesn't flow quite as nicely as I wanted it to though.

• Zirong

wow I agree with Alias 3 that this is so relatable! Amazing work!

• Alias 3

This so relatable and I absolutely love how it was written!