Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Not sure about this. Comment and let me know what you think (if you like!)

Strangers

PROMPT: 25 Words

7
Strangers. A smile and we were friends. A few shared moments and we were best friends. Then love came, kissing. But now we're strangers again.

• Starlitskies

And how I dream of being traveller too. I've never gone outside Sri Lanka, ever, and I've never been on a plane either. Most people are surprised when I say this, but yeah. I'm just waiting till I turn eighteen so I can travel alone. And don't you think there's so much inspiration to be found all over the world? I might take a gap year before I go to college, just to travel. And yup, Paris is the dream. *gets carried away in a daydream...*

• Starlitskies

I've definitely read this before. Can't believe I didn't say anything or like it. Just me being absentminded haha. *facepalms*.
    Anyways, this is beautiful. I love how you've delivered a whole relationship with just 25 words. Brilliant! :)

This is really well-written. I like how you can tell a story and hint at more in only 25 words. Well done.

• Zirong

I can't agree more with BriRiley that you managed to convey so much in just 25 words. Amazing!

re: so sorry for this late reply -- I like to write long replies when I'm sitting in front of my laptop all alone with a peaceful and clear mind, but the past two days have been quite jumbled so I'm writing it now :) (Today is the Chinese New Year Eve and finally we have a short holiday here in Singapore) YES I find time zone difference funny as well XD AND IT'S SNOWING IN UK!!! ooo I can imagine how beautiful it is from your descriptions! Honestly I kinda miss snowflakes because it's summer all year round in Singapore (I'm still wearing T-shirts haha. It's been really hot recently and I have to live on air-conditioning XD) And you have a dog!!! It must be super cute!!! What kind of dog breed is it? Last time I got a hare from a family friend, but it's too wild to be a pet... Also, I'm not very good at taking care of animals *sad face* so I gave it to my grandparents. YAY let's communicate in French someday! (though I think it'll take me a long long long time to speak it fluently) Awww thank you sooooo much for your encouragement! It really means a lot to me, and I'm sure your dream will come true!!! I really like the long holidays teachers have XD -- that's a unique bonus for teaching!

Being a journalist is as cool as being an artist! "Art and English" must be a wonderful degree and I think it really suits you well :D
    Travel journalism is GREAT since you love travelling so much!!! (wow if I stay in Singapore, you can travel here and we can meet!) And I can already imagine people all over the world listening to/reading about your interesting views about the world on TV/newspapers/magazines/online *star eyes*) Teaching art is nice too! And saying that "I would love to give kids the encouragement and support that I never really received" just reveals how kind and full of love you are <3 I really admire that <3
    Yes chewing gum is illegal here...because in the past people used it to create a lot of trouble...
    I'll publish my song these few days! I've done the melody and half of the lyrics! Really looking forward to hearing yours, too!
    I know how long and boring days can be during lockdown...(I almost went mad last year) I'm glad that WtW is getting you through! Actually this site is getting me through the insane high school life as well(I always log in during class breaks and read amazing pieces to relax my mind) Words can't express my love for this site!!!

Your comments always make my day :3 Guess I'll be here more frequently during the short holiday. We can talk more!!! <3

• BriRiley

Good job! This is amazing! You did good in telling an entire story in just twenty five words! That’s awesome!