sci-Fi

call me fi ;) she/they
CA alumni
POC and LGBTQ+ lives matter
feminist
cuz its too cOoOLLdd...
book recs plsss <3 goodreads: philoso_fi

Juliet - Cavetown
03:12 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:28
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

"But wasn't that what every girl dreamed? That she'd wake up and find herself a princess? Or blessed with magical powers and a grand destiny? Maybe there were people who lived those lives...But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren't chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway."
- Inej Ghafa, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

some lovely dark flash fiction because that usually gets me out of writer's block

9
It was a tradition in their family. On the 7th day of the new year, an hour was spent writing, the silence only broken by the soft scratching of quills. And then the ritual was performed: the parchment letters faded into the previous year, and were replaced by messages from themselves a year from the date. Every year, messages were written, passed back 365 days, and read eagerly. 
There's only one negative thing about the little family ritual, and that's when someone doesn't receive a letter. 

welp that was dark. 
sorry it just popped into my head

• JonesyL123

Love this idea. Also I love your bio, I'm such a Hamilton fan hehehe

• Starlitskies

dsjfalksdj talk about dark, Fi! But I absolutely adore this! <3
    Re: Thank you so much!

oooOOooooo this is good!!! :D wow great concept

• barelybear

The title is everything!!
    And oooh my goshness this concept is super cool! I think your build before the dark reveal was really great
    (Just saw your message and gah I’m not a fan of Hinny he should have stayed single or with Draco)
    Have a great day! :)

• WrenBirdWrites

Re: Thanks so much! I am glad you like my poem! I'm both happy, and sad that you can relate to it. Happy that I'm not alone. Sad that your opinions go unheard. I am sending you some listening ears, say the word I am here to hear! <33

• beth r.

yes we stan some dark literature gorgeousness
    re: aw thanks so much Fi :)

Look at youuu, CA alum :P