happy butterfly

South Africa

15
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
swiftie
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood
honey aunt to FantasyOtter12:)

i've spilt all my stars out for you

after giving you the best i had,tell me what to give after that - taylor swift

more

18

and i know we could never be but
i still want you to love me.
stolen skies patched above us,
i can hear us singing on the dancefloor
lets leave before the music starts?
the green lights are liars.
i don't want anything more
to stare at statues in the dark and hope,
that they are broken in the right places,
we can praise better versions of ourselves.
trace my silhouette with aligned stars and make me the one,
we can promise promises to each other,
i'll keep mine for as long as you want eternity to be
hello angels,sorry for not being active recently,my excuse is chaos.i'm back,i love you all.
i wrote this about 2 weeks ago but i thought it needed to be longer or wasn't right,i eventually didn't do anything to it and decided to publish.
<3<3 i've missed you guys
sorry that its so short,but this is what came naturally and i didn't want to fake something just so it would be longer

1

Omg I love this!! It's so beautiful! the last line is sooo romantic and just perfect! RE: Aww of course :) And OMG yess!! Who's your favourite character? Haha, I honestly have to order another one of her books soon but my parents are already mad at me for ordering too many! My mum literally said "you only need to buy one book at a time" No!! In what world is that considered ok!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Hey hun just wanted to check in and see how school goes

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

This is beautiful. Please check out the series about my life. I can't wait for yall to know me better and this is a thank you to amazing people like you

Re: Yes yes yes <3

Re: Of course I wanna see you! Yes please come to the US (preferably the eastern half where I'll be or near Cali where I'd be visiting) for college!

Re: GAH I wish I could talk to you in person. You're one of my closest friends now and I can't even see your face.

Re: Thank youuuu for keeping my panicking in check lol

• Zirong

"trace my silhouette with aligned stars and make me the one,/we can promise promises to each other,/i'll keep mine for as long as you want eternity to be"

wow this is so gorgeous. I forgot to breathe when I read it.

re: thank u so much!

Re: Uggghhhh I just used "you and me" and "us" within like five texts of each other. On a positive note, he's coming to the youth group meeting for me. Even if it's for the wrong reasons, I'll take it.

Re: That's nice. I sometimes go for girl magnets (not trying to!) but not always sorta.
    WORK HARDER jk jk ily.

Re: Idk if he even is conventionally attractive. Like I 100% think so of course. And it's more his everything not individual features argh.
    And ik I wish I could send you one too. If u get the other site thing I could but I get it if ur parents say no.

Re: Ugh he is REFUSING to accept that he's attractive and it is bugging meeee

Re: Thanks for the validation and *sobs*.
    Heehee he knows about my many missions lol.

Re: Thank you sweetheart. <3
    Yeah it's clearly everything and that's scary but nice.
    I had to tell him to hold off on the sweeeet gm texts because I couldn't handle it tho (too close to actually dating). Thanks again.
    He takes every chance he can to compliment me ack. He finally let me see a recent picture of him and my newest mission is to get his confidence up.

Re: Yeah it's really sweet, and yeah, we have to stay friends. I figure since he's liked me for so long without pressuring me, I can trust him to at least try to keep it platonic. He sent me a good morning text though... Should I allow that?
    Omigosh I also realized that he's liked me through braces, glasses, and two haircuts. That's non-stop through two summers and a pandemic that kept us out of touch for a year!

Re: I KNOW!! We were both absolutely freaking out. I was shaking, he was shaking, he cried, I made myself sick... We can't date (not allowed, not compatible, etc) but he's liked me for over two years and I like him too and it's very wholesome and sweet. I'm so glad it's all out in the open.

Re: Thank you so much for your comments! Especially the one on my song; you're so right.

• Rose A(hiatus)

Re: Thank you so much! I needed to hear that. It's exactly what I was going for, but I wasn't sure if I achieved it or not.

Re: Ik he's my chaotic precious creature lol.
    It's okay bb I'll get through this as always. *shrug* *hug*

Re: MB (friendzone guy) is currently texting me from the top of a playground structure. I made him stop biking and texting because unsafe. So clearly he sat in the most unsafe place he could find.

Re: Hehe naw he's not a Christian and we're not compatible like that but it's nice to think about sometimes... XD I'm hopeless.
    Yeah Alex is pretty alright. He'd been toying with buying her something for a couple of years before he ignored her protests and surprised her with a necklace with an inside joke on it. She loved it.
    I knowww I love them.

Re: :D
    I know he's so sweet. Maybe what?
    Lol Alex is a turd. He did something similar for a friend by buying her a custom necklace and sending it to her doorstep without her permission XD. But that's way cheaper than these shoes would be.
    It's a BANGS Carolina Tree high top. The shoes are supposedly really comfortable and durable, and they're ethically sourced and produced. Plus, some of the money goes towards loans for startup businesses. So I get why they're expensive, but it's still annoying hehe.

Re: Shoot I just realized it's been like two or three months since I fell in love with the shoes oop

Re: Thank youuuu! ^U^
    I refuse to tell him my size so he can't buy them for me, but he just said he'd find something else to get me anyway. He's most likely going to ask my brother (who said he'd betray me) what he should get me. I asked Alex to steer him to cheaper stuff but if he wouldn't accept that to just tell him my size. I mean I've been drooling over these shoes for at least a month, but that's too much money. It would just give him another reason to like me too, because it'd make him feel like a hero.
    Heehee I like that part too. ^u^

• Rose A(hiatus)

This is lovely. Positively lovely. You shouldn't be concerned with the length, this is perfect!

• Just_A_Memory

This is GORGEOUS!!

Re: Thanks bb <3

ahhhhhh this is so beautiful and the question mark grabbed me, it adds so much... and then, of course, the lines paisley and rwong quoted are just so vivid.
    <3<3<3

Re: I should prooobably try to write out the stuff I'm feeling, but right now it's too complicated for words. (That's definitely the only reason. I'm totally not in denial or anything.)

Re: You're welcome!! ^u^
    Lol I'm not exactly happy about it XD but at least I can understand some of your poetry better than I would be able to otherwise. Glad you were able to get that out of your system.

• rwong

"i don't want anything more / to stare at statues in the dark and hope, / that they are broken in the right places, / we can praise better versions of ourselves." woahhhhh i love this so much this is beautiful in general but also ^that line is my favorite its amazing aslkdfj;askldf <3 <3 also i'm w anne, this is a good length because it's authentic and just really true to yourself? and i think that's really special <3 <3

This definitely doesn't need to be longer. It works perfectly at this length.
    "and i know we could never be but
    i still want you to love me."
    Jeez you didn't have to call me out like that XD.
    "trace my silhouette with aligned stars and make me the one,"
    Gorgeous

"to stare at statues in the dark and hope, / that they are broken in the right places, / we can praise better versions of ourselves" oh man this just took my breath away. this is my favorite line in the entire poem :)) wowwowwow. your writing never ceases to amaze me!!! :)) hope you're wonderful <33 wow..... :)

• Parisienne

This is really beautiful :)