Jason_claire :)

Shrug.
BE KIND
a round square
microwave exploder
if you follow me, of course, I'll follow you back :)
Joined-May 20, 2020

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If you die, walk it off."
~Captain America

Please check out my book-in-progress: The Genesis Mission (aka Oceans and Oceans, but I changed the title)

If you want to work on your grammar, check out Amber Chen's collaboration with Young and JMkittycat:

That moment when you see your ex-best friend at the store and you pretend they're invisible.

10
I passed you in the store yesterday. Except, I pretended I didn't know it was you. I didn't want you to look at me or notice my passing. I didn't want to talk to you or hear your over-excited voice. I haven't talked to you since last year at school. No hard feelings, of course. At least, that's why you think. I forgive but I don't forget how you shamelessly flirted with my ex a couple months after we broke up. I don't forget how you denied even talking to him. I don't forget how you'd invited me to sit next you, but go back to talking with your popular friends the moment I sat down. I don't forget how even though you claimed you were my best friend, you never texted once over the months we have been apart. So when I passed you in the store, watching as you and your family strode past all happy, I kept my head down and my hood over my hair. I hid in the blue of my sweatshirt and the black of my sweatpants. You looked the same. A little taller, but just that same as you always were. Like no virus could ever touch your perfect little life. I'm sure you looked at me and took a double-take. I do not look the same as I was last year. I maybe be a bit taller, my hair a little curlier. My face is less childish and more tired, and sad. My eyes probably looked dead. My form hunching down to keep out the loud crap of other people. You don't know who I am anymore. And I don't really want to know who you are either.

• February 8, 2021 - 9:09am (Now Viewing)

Wow- this was so emotional and I really could feel it! It really made me remember all my friends I've drifted apart from or that were toxic. I really hope this isn't based on real life and if it is- you are so much better off now! I love how you said "no virus could ever touch your perfect little life" it really adds that hurt in the past and I love the ending! RE: Aww thank you so much!! And omg- I've never heard that before but wow, that's a beautiful way to say it! And awww, of course! I really enjoy reading them! Thank you for reading my pieces! And yes! That's a perfect way to put that as well!

• Ren(hiatus)

Re: thank you so much haha. Wish I could better poems thoooo
    Gah emotions really suck sometimes ngl. They're like ahaha I feel happy now? But then you feel sad for no reason and its like bro can I ever be happy?
    That's so awesome though! How's it like living with twins? You totally should, also tell me when you do them since I want to see whether they get the same personality types or not haha.
    It's ok! I disappear for months on ends dude, you're fine. If you can tolerate that, I can at least do this much. Take as much time as you need! Yes school fricking sucks, it's like ugh bleugh barf (every other thing you can think of) I'm surprised I used to like it before bahaha
    I mean I sat with my ex-best friend today and I kinda freaked out internally because honestly, I didnt want to be near her I guess? Since it's awkward and all but yeah, after awhile it was like it didnt even matter. We talked to each other a bit but yeah I think the distance between us is noticable bahaha since I told someone that we've been friends for 6 years and they were like really? You dont give off the childhood friend vibes
    I'm kinda glad that you get people bahaha and you understood what I meant because honestly it's kinda annoying when I have to explain stuff that's really hard to say. I mean kinda really wish people would put in as much effort as I do when I listen to them although it could just be me overthinking and over-analysing stuff ugh.
    Inspiration ain't my bestie for sure ngl. I've been trying to think of something but I've been kinda going in circles and circles plus school and stuff so writing is really on the back burner.
    Thank you so much for saying that. I'm glad someone finds comfort in the melancholic and melodramatic things I write XD
    Gah honestly thanks! I really need someone to listen and not just tell me how to live my life for a second bahaha. Though yeah you saying that cheered me up quite a bit so yeah really thanks.

• Ren(hiatus)

Re: Thanks! Gah I think almost all the Gen z went wrong in that one since most people can't differentiate their emotions XD
    Thanks again! He's kinda an INTP so really it's expected, he's rude and an asshole but really caring and thoughtful bahahaha. (Don't worry I don't take offense) you have a young brother right? How's he? I mean his personality haha
    You can write the longest, I mean the longest comment to me and I wouldnt complain because yeah takking to you is fun, I think I've said this before but eh plus I write long ass stuff like all the time
    I mean I'm totally over it, it hurt like what 2/3 years ago but now, I have thick skin. I see her everyday and gah I just don't care about her bahaha. She will find friends honestly but yeah, I think they aren't going to be as nice as you.
    Bahahaha how come you accurately described how I am rn but it's kinda not being able to do anything, everything seems so foreign and stuff. Writing seems harder than anything tbh
    Thanks for that. I mean asking how I'm doing because hardly anyone I know does that haha.
    It's kinda a good quality I think, being there for your friends.
    I think most people are suffering because they aren't really understood by anyone and so they just feel lonely so honestly my stupid poetry that makes no sense sometimes, being a sort of coping system for others, feels like a good thing haha
    I really dont have a life hahahaha. It's not kinda because I'm busy, I just dont have the energy to do anything anymore even talking to someone feels like I'm messing up so it can be hard sometimes.
    I know you would do the same :) (the help thing)

• Ren(hiatus)

Ive had a friendship like that. We were friends for what 6 years and now it's really dissolved to nothing haha but it's both of our faults but yeah she really made a mistake honestly, she doesnt realise it but yeah, she's facing a loss ;)) she probs can't get anyone better than you.
    Thank you for the kind comment ;)
    Re: yeah sorry I haven't been here at all lately lol it's not really about ranting, venting or anything tbh. I just feel pretty empty lately haha, it just sucks. I dont really feel alive if you get what I mean.
    Glad you'd be up for that hahaha, we could also do soft drinks if that's your cup of tea. You dont really have to stay positive here you know? You can be down sometimes, its human nature after all but yeah, I admire you for that. It's kinda hard being optimistic haha. Gah I dont really think people get sad after reading sad/depressing stuff tho, it's really comforting to know someone feels the same way as you at least I think that.
    Ahhh I'm really glad you're that comfortable with me. Though yeah same ;)). Dont worry, even if they don't, I do care hahaha. On a more serious note, push yourself forward sometimes or you'll never progress in your friendships. Hope you're better now tho! I'm kinda sorry I wasnt here to support you through all that. Same, just shout about whatever with me, I dont mind :p. I would never be! I'm pretty emotional myself eventhough I hardly show it hahaha plus it means a lot to me that you feel comfortable enough to be emotional with me ;).
    I'm glad it means something

• Cedric Diggory

Bury sniff Ana :’(

• Cedric Diggory

Tomorrow 2-4:30 your house???

Re- Thank you so so so much!! Oh have you posted some of your story on this website, I would love to read it!!
    Yup same! If Im annoyed there I keep my mouth shut haha

I also wrote more to my story and love if you could take a look!! :D

• Quirky_Chaos

this piece is really good! great job! p.s the new lennon and sophia piece is out

• ChimChim_1

Re: :3

• ChimChim_1

Re: I know it sucks, hope you're doing well and...STAY STRONG!! :3:3

• ChimChim_1

Yeah, I honestly understand what your saying, and it hurts.

Hey Hi Hello!! I wrote more to my story!! PLEASE CHECK THE MESSAGE BOX! (I wrote about you)
    Also I wrote more!! :D

• Quirky_Chaos

Hi! I know it’s been a while but I just released the new Lennon Sophia piece!!! Hope you like it!

This is so heartbreaking. I had a friendship that ended like this and it sucked. I'm so sorry you had to go through this (Assuming this is real). Lots of love<3
    Re- Haha aw thank you so much!! I actually wrote more if you wanna check it out!! :D

• Cedric Diggory

I love you so much I'm here for you no matter what my love she's mean but you'll never have to have that happen with me<3. P.S. I listened to it, was there a reason you told me to btw it was amazing and very relatable for me.