anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Honestly what is it? So many people have different thoughts about it. White and black are so similar yet so different. It’s almost like oobleck is it a solid or liquid? Two states of matter that are opposite yet so similar in oobkeck.

The Colors White vs Black

13
White

Its the color of snow

It is pure

It is elegant 

It brings a sense of comfort 

It’s brings hope to people when they need it 

White gives 

Black

Black takes

It swallows you whole

It is like the snake who will bite every last hope of yours 

Yet black can be comforting

Black can be peaceful

Black can also give 

How is it that black and white can be so similar?

What is black and white

Two opposite colors

Darkness and light

Night and day

What really is black and white
What are these two colors like for you. Some people think black is more comforting and that black actually gives and white takes. I think the opposite but I wanted to write from all perspectives almost. I believe that sometimes black and white are similar. Tell me what you think!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

How are you girl?

• BriRiley

Ooo! This is really cool! And you have a point! I think i agree with you! I think of white as more comforting for me.

• McK13

Hmm... very thought-provoking! I love how you compared the two opposites which led to the question of "Are black and white that different?". Personally, I think that white symbolizes cleanliness, innocence, and newness while black for me is more associated with a deeper history, memories, and understanding. I think that both are capable of giving and taking since white in a way gives a new beginning while it takes away past experiences meanwhile I think that black gives memory as it wields deeper meanings and takes away the ability to be fresh and trusting as it leaves a lasting impact. Anyways, those are just my thoughts, great job with this piece!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is poem is really good! Have you read Tui T. Sutherland's Darkstalker? They believe that black is good (for Nightwings) and white is bad (for Icewings). Keep on writing!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Please look at my latest post when you get a chance :)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love this. White for me is vulernibilty because it is see through whereas black is shielding and heat. I love your writing ahhhhh. Such a fan.

• Cheshire Cat

https://www.writelight.org/light-er-hub

• Cheshire Cat

Do you know have light

• Cheshire Cat

reply: How old are you

• Cheshire Cat

reply: My birthday is January 16th when is yours

• Booklover12

This piece really made me think about why we perceive colours the way that we do. Great job!

Re: Such a coincidence that you heard those words not long ago! :)

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

Contrasting shades.

• Blue Jay

Huh I haven't thought of this before. I guess that black can be thought of as death and white is often used for innocence and happiness (like weddings). I mean the night isn't always a bad thing, and too much pureness I guess can be a bad thing too. It really just depends on how I'm feeling I guess, although my favorite color is yellow anyways

• happygiggles (not as active anymore)

This is super interesting, I've never thought of these two colours to much before, about which one gives and which one takes. I suppose in a way, almost both do. They can both give out different emotions and affects on people, yet they can also both take other feelings away. I don't know really, I guess it depends on the situation. I know at funerals, people wear black, so I guess that makes me associate black with death, which is taking and giving in a way? But then again, they normally have white flowers at funerals, to represent new life and hew beginnings, also give and take at the same time. Hm, contradicting.