BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Joined Dec 7 2020

Everyone is welcome here!! ALL beliefs or arguments, can be spoken without judgment! I will respect everything you have to say! :D I love you guys!! <3

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details!) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose (She is really good writer!) I’m also collaborating with writergirl79! XD check out or story ‘Star Keepers’ :)

Building worlds

5
Creating worlds is something that we do every time we sit down to write. It is fascinating how we can build a whole world in which every detail is known from its name to the population of people.

We can create anything as far as our imagination will let us.  

We start with a little seedling of an idea that we can use to make an entire galaxy. And in that galaxy are worlds with animals and human beings all made by our minds imagining it all and putting it into words.

Creating worlds is like building. You start with the foundation and go up from there, building walls forming rooms, tying the small details of your ideas together. And then adding the roof smooshing all your ideas together until they fit nicely together in one space.

I have always found it amazing that our brains can look at a page of words and use our imagination to creat everything we read, taking letters on a page and turning them into human beings that can breath walk talk and seem so real that if we were to lose them we feel like we have lost our best friend. But in reality it is all us imagining it all.

I think it is by far one of the coolest things that has ever been discovered.
I love writing stories, and it is so satisfying when all the pieces come together making everything seamless! XD  soo satisfying! Thanks to Ava Marie for the review! I hope you have a good day!

2

• ✰Chloe✰

I definitely know what you're talking about, it's exhilarating to be able to create worlds and universes, and you convey the feeling so well :) Looking forward to more of your stuff!

Re: Thanks!!

• wavewriter

I love this! Especially the part about a little seedling of an idea growing into an entire galaxy... Genius! Wonderful writing!

• Ava Marie

This is soooo gooooood!!!!!!!!