FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

ayyyy macarena

sup

Headphones

22
...And you plug in your headphones
Artist's emotions flood your own
Realize. You aren't alone

Closed eyes while every beat
every thrum
pulses out each wave of your tears

Listen until
your ears hurt
until
your mind calms

Magic drowns out reality
and you can't help but believe that

somewhere out there
Someone hears you,
as you listen to them.
whew. Been awhile since I sat down and wrote.. 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• February 11, 2021 - 10:01am (Now Viewing)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Wow. Stunning, and I can relate! Though I'm more of an earbuds person, I love listening to music. Who's your favorite artist/song right now?

• Starlitskies

This is beautiful!
    "Magic drowns out reality
    and you can't help but believe that" - All in all, stunning!
    Re: Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my piece! <3

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

ayyyyyy macarena! personally, I prefer listening to music as I work, though it annoys the heck out of my family :_D who's your favorite music artist/song btw?

re: thank you for your kind words! eeee, I am glad to have encountered another tennis player! I will be sure to add the flowers you suggested in part three~ :)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

WOW. AMAZING. Like, I totally feel this. On a SPIRITUAL level. But I'm more into earbuds lol, but STILL. YES LOVE MUSIC!

• Busssy.Beee

Hi! You mindlessly flip through your daily mail, your eyes skimming across the labeled edges. Nothing out of the ordinary, just newspaper and ads. That's until you reach the last envelop. A large red slash gets plastered against the corner. You open it hurriedly, cutting open a slit and sliding the cream paper out. Your name, next to a link, is printed along a long paragraph. "You have officially been summoned as the grand jury; seat number 12 in the seating cabin; read further for more details..."
    You sigh and glance at the bottom of the page, of course it's the address of the court room.
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/218652/version/457481 (Chapter 12)
    See you there!

(i am so sorry for this late notif, i completely forgot to finish before :P)

i really love this! you capture the feeling so well

• happygiggles

I think the ... at the beginning really adds to the atmosphere of this piece.

wow i got so lost in the piece i forgot why i came here. chapter 29 for T&R is out ;)

oh gosh. i feel this so hard. i got lost in this piece as if i was really listening to music or doing art (thats when i get lost in creating most). you capture the feeling perfectly. those last lines...gosh. you are an amazingly talented writer.

• Rohan’s Defender

Hey! So Connor told me that you do songwriting?! I write lyrics for a song (My Key is the title) but I could really use some feedback for if it would flow in an actual song form (because I unfortunately don’t play instruments). I would really appreciate it if you could give me any tips when you get a chance. Thank you so much! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

This is gorgeous and so relatable! Wow!
    Re: aww, thanks, F’Otter! :) I’m great! Happy cause I actually write a song today! XD How are you?

• Riya

Wow this is awesome!!

• Zirong

This really calms me down. amazing work!

Re: Thank you!
    Oooh this is so good. I love the journey you take the reader on.