Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

NOTE: this is not a serious piece at all (i still hope you like it)
have a great day!

A Her

PROMPT: 25 Words

12
I dream of her hand entwined in mine, of us slow dancing under the setting sun, of when a her loves me like a song.

• February 6, 2021 - 7:17am (Now Viewing)

Aww this is so sweet, "loves me like a song" is just an absolutely perfect way to describe it!! RE: Omg hahaha!! I’m so glad you got attached to the writing! Ngl, that piece flowed so easily and I tooootally didn't steal it from my dreams XD
    And yess- I know!! All my friends were sooo mad!! And HAHA LOLLL- honestly some people on this site write better than adults so it wouldn’t be too out there to think XDXD
    And haha yes! We definitely should! :))

• Yellow Sweater

Re: Hi Nikki! First of, this is so sweet and so relatable! Also I don't think we have talked before! you seem super cool as well! And eeeeee! I am so excited for the next season of Derry Girls, though I have no idea how they are going to top the ending of season two!

• Zirong

This is so sweet and beautiful!!!

Re- Aww Don't you worry about that! thank you so so so much! That makes me so happy!! I have missed you too!! I'm great because I have a 5-day break from school soo finally a breath of relief! You too, have a great day!! <3

• bookmagic

re: I have never heard of Nature's Basket before. I also didn't know about whole foods until last year and apparently they're everywhere. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping that Shanon Messenger chooses Keefe because he Sophie help each other out and they understand each other. Fitz just doesn't understand what Sophie is going through and we saw how that worked out. Fair warning: if you reply to me about keeper of the lost cities I will start launching crazy theories about what will happen in the next book.

• ChimChim_1

Re: :3:3 thank chu! <3

This is beautiful! <3

• Mpm#1

Re: Thank you! I kind of want to use that piece to explore the types of love and why mania isn't real love, but I'll probably just end up rambling. XD Thank you, I needed to hear that; I'll be talking to my teacher about it so hopefully I'll bring my overall grade up! Meh, weirdly enough my college classes are easier than my normal high-school ones, just more labor intensive. Here's hoping you do well! Let me know when you find out! AAAAYYYYYYY I took bio and that was always a good class; I hope you kicked some serious rump! man, I wish my school had study breaks like that... Of course, half of us would frantically study while the other half played video games for a week. Nah bro, I guess I wasn't awake... I live in the east part of the US so we probably are in different times zones... which is super cool in a way. :) Anyway, have an awesome day/night my friend!

• bookmagic

This felt like dancing in the midst of falling star dust!
    re: thank you so much for the comment. I don't think you mention KotLC before but I'm so glad. It is truly an S tier fantasy novel. I did know that Book nine is coming out in November and I'm super excited to see what happened to Keefe and some Lady Gisela character development cuz she is a befuzzlement when it comes to feelings.

• ChimChim_1

Awww, this is so lovely.:3:3

• sci-Fi

Re: ya know that's one of the things I love about this website. i can find someone from across the freaking world who i can relate to.

• Mpm#1

Lovely as always!
    Re: I ended up with a 73.... Oh well, could have been worse!! XD That's actually how a lot of my college courses are run; it's the highschool ones that go by a quarters system. Good luck with your paper my dude, let me know how it goes! What's a study break? And thank you very much, that really means a lot too me!!

• sci-Fi

sigh... yeah. me too.
    gorgeous.