anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (rosi)

Child of God
logophile
athletic nerd

Female
Soph.

Check out my piece for the songwriting comp! It’s the most important piece to me right now.
Also, a short story in installments is on the way... maybe. ;)

the heart i’m breaking is my own

PROMPT: 25 Words

16
"There's no need to wait for me."
Please wait for me.

"You don't have to stay."
Please stay.

"SoCal needs me."

Don't you need me?
based on taylor swift's "'tis the damn season"

• BriRiley

This is so sad, I love the emotion you put into this piece! :)

• Starlitskies

Awww this is so sad, but beautifully written. <3
    Re: Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my piece!

• Odysseus

RE: She's my favorite musician!! Cowboy like me never fails to break my heart.

• Odysseus

This is so crazy because I'm listening to that exact song as I read this- excellent work for an excellent song!

• Tushar Mandhan

you know taylor showed the lyrics of 'tis damn season after recording long pond studio. they were drunk so they stayed there over night. next morning taylor showed it to dessner. Also 6 unreleased songs will be featured in the album! now i can't wait for red, i hope....pray....wish we get to hear full version of all too well. and taylor singing love story when she's with joe is sooooo ;)

re: i actually didn't think about it at all when i was writing it, lol - but em wilder did point that out to me :) it fits surprisingly well!! i'm very glad you liked it :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, thank you so much!! :) Hope you’re doing well! :)

• Mespotz

Wow. This is the most incredible thing I've read that only contains six sentences.

ahhhh this is sad....
    re: thx! and i had such a hard time coming up with cars that'd be in the middle of the desert but then i looked up trucks and stuff and decided the color of the cars and yesss the cavalry blue is like the best car color ever!
    <3

• Sophiascb

Ok, best song ever! It's always been super sad for me but this is even sadder.