Zirong

- INTJ
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
&1 more in progress!
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

Is this cheesy?

Dear You

- a poem mentioning three cities or countries (Fabiana250)

Paris is too idealistic
New York never sleeps
Madrid doesn't care when you'll be home

“So come live in my heart
and pay no rent"*

* quoting Samuel Lover

• February 5, 2021 - 3:04am (Now Viewing)

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is really good! And it's really not cheesy. It's perfect. The part where you have the reader come live in your heart is just...amazing. Keep on writing!
    Also, about my piece, The Little One, yes, I do try, but it is hard since we do school in the same room, we eat in the same room, et cetra. Nonetheless, it's just all the little things that can build up and explode. And the fact that no one knows just makes it worse. However, I feel like I could finally tell somebody- even if they are across the world- and that kind of made me feel better.

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

nooo~ this isn't cheesy at all; this is simple yet beautiful!!

re: potterheads foreverrr! i'm technically a ravenpuff but i got ravenclaw more often when i took the quizzes again, and answered honestly instead of imagining i was a book character in the wizarding world XD. i'm excited to listen to your covers, read your writing, and learn more about you too! :3 *hugs back*

• Ava Marie

This is so beautifully simple, I love it!

• Starlitskies

Oh and I love the title too. The word 'you', in that context, has so much heart in it!

• Starlitskies

Awwww this is adorable! ^u^

• ANSON REYNOLDS

also- your pfp is GORGEOUS--- it's so good ^^

• ANSON REYNOLDS

awww no this isn't cheesy. Well, maybe it's got a little bit mozzarella, but who doesn't like mozzarella??? Point is, this is sooo cute :)
    re: thank you so much for your comments- they totally made my day <3

• Parisienne

re: Zirong you are honestly the kindest - Thank you so much! Talking to you has literally made my day. That's a really interesting idea of yours to do the girl in blue as a series! At first I sort of intended it to be a love story which is why I included the first version but then I kinda preferred the idea of a spy novel so I did the second. But you're right I could incorporate them into being several pieces. You are so kind about my writing and that means a lot coming from a great writer like you. What you said about my paintings and books is so, so kind - THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to read your books too (I can see in your bio that you're the author of one already - has it be published?) and maybe have the chance to go for vanilla lattes together one day :D !
    Uuuugh IK the persistence of memory is just so amazing, I also adore Narcissus. Wow, Knowlege and inquiry sounds like a great subject (especially as you study Bansky!) what do you learn about?
    Yes do check Badaway out her vibe is just so AWESOME! I looked at Zorikto Dorzhiev, and wow he is so original and impressive. You have very unique taste!! I think anime is so beautiful, love that you are such a fan. Do you listen to nightcore music, because they tend to have anime as the background and its sooooo cute!
    It's so nice talking to you, have a great day and thanks again (you're so kind!) <3 <3

• Jasmine khawar

Re: thanks! Hope you'll read it someday ^^

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you for the comment and yes I am a replica of the rule breaker part as well though when some boys in my cohort act out they just get a glance and I get yelled at so there's that. Anyways, hope you'll keep checking back and I appreciate the thought :)

• Parisienne

re: Yes, I just adore how calming indie is! Oooooh good question..I'm guessing you mean artist as in like painting rather than music (sorry if I'm wrong). So I love Dali because his perspectives are SO original and I just always stand there looking at his perfect paintings like...How???? Then for a more modern artist I love lesser-known Badway Creative (Her instagram is what I want my life to be like) and then Banksy because I'm crazy about streetart and...y'know...it's Banksy!!! Which artists do you like?

• Parisienne

re: haha yes, but that film would make anybody burst into tears I swear. Yes I have an older sister, I'm very lucky because we're extremely close and she's wonderful. Aww I always feel sorry for only children but I mean at least you get all the attention. When my sister went off to uni, it was so funny because I (obviously) really missed her but at the same time suddenly all the attention was on ME, which I'd never had before. Yes hip-hop is great and IK what you mean about sad songs...I guess they just tend to have the depth other music can lack. I love indie as well.

• Parisienne

re: woahh that's cool. I think brown eyes are awesome. I watched the movie before reading the book too, me and my sister were just curled up on the sofa sobbing with each other. My mum walked in and thought the same as yours did :D. IK this is random but what kind of music do you like? xo

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Hey! I found you on the dashboard from someone liking your piece, wow you're a great writer and I don't think it's cheesy! If you get the chance I'd love for you to check out a piece or two of mine :)

i'm so glad i discovered you! twins with starlitskies?! amazing! you guys are both phenomenal writers. as for this piece, i like it. some things do feel really cheesy when you write them out, but that isn't necessarily bad. i don't think this is cheesy-- there's a lot lying underneath the literal words. at the same time though it's a pretty simple message with a roundabout way of saying it. i love this though.
    re: thanks so much for your comment! it made my day, hearing kind words from a new writer.
    <3<3<3

• Parisienne

re: aww thank you, what colour do u have? I know exactly what you mean like his books are SO deep but also hilarious. The fault in our stars made me cry so much though

• Parisienne

re: thanks so much!! Yeah this is how I usually paint (except I have blue eyes, nature as the view from my window and I'm female :D) I'm so excited to go to art school, thank you for your support and I'm glad you like the piece.
    yes we were destined to meet each other and talk about John Green as much as possible :)

• Parisienne

re: IKR. We're so similar it's adorable. The daydreaming, coffee drinking, writing and travelling twins (who live several time zones apart) :)

• Parisienne

re: just saw your comment on New chapter...thank you!

• Parisienne

re: IK! How crazy. shame it's not the same day though, I'm the 29th xo

• ~rain~

Beautiful!

Re: My favorite songs by her are 'Here' and 'My Kind'. What about you?

• Parisienne

re: I'm sorry if the situation isn't looking good in your country! Hope it improves soon for you! yes!!! Vanilla latte's are honestly the loves of my life!! I turn 19 in October so I was actually thinking the same thing! Of course, I'd love to exchange emails with you! That would be great!!

• Parisienne

No this isn't cheesy, it's so true! I especially love the madrid one, you've captured the essence of these cities so well :)
    re: Glad you're okay and thank you, I am too. We're still in lockdown in the UK so I'm missing my friends and normal life but the bonus is I can go around in my joggers and pet my dog all day :D. Do you still have lockdown in Singapore or is it more normal where you are?
    Yes I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict. I only started drinking it to feel Parisian but that flavour is to die for. Latte's my favourite too! If you're ever in England we should go get coffee! I especially love caramel or vanilla flavoured. I don't actually use coffee to wake up either, it's like a midmorning thing for me...but it does make me hyperactive so I'm jealous that you only get sleepy tbh!!
    Thank you for all your really nice comments on my writing, it's great talking to you! :)