~rain~

christian <3
marvel enthusiast (rant with meh)
HARRY POTTERRRRRR
music lover
writer (ok duh)
MY GOAL: reach 200 followers by August!!!

writers block is breaking my brainnn

"You should know you're beautiful just the way you are." - Alessia Cara, 'Scars To Your Beautiful'

... please don't question the star in the title

Being Happy As Me!

PROMPT: Self-Love

4
Although there are some things I don't like me, I try to remember the things that I love about myself...

5. My handwriting. Of course, there's no such thing as perfect, but mine is what I like to call perfect. I write in swirly letters, small but large at the same time, knowing that a teeny-tiny word can make such a huge impact on someone.

4. My softball skills. I have tried pushing myself as hard as possible to get better after playing ever since I was 6 years old. I love that I can hit the ball HARD and FAR after years of practice that it was worth. I love that people cheer for me when I'm up to bat.

3. My singing voice. I love singing, how it flows in perfect waves and how it takes people's breath away. I love how my friends ask me to sing their favorite songs. I love how my parents encourage me to keep on letting my voice flow. I love how when I get sucked into a song, I can run right into a metal pole because of how focused I am on singing.

2. My writing! I love writing, some people think it's weird, but hey, who cares? Writing is awesome, and I feel that even though my writing could definitely use some work, I can encourage myself that I can be a good writer.

1. My name, Rainey. I love how it flows with my middle name (which I won't give out, because I'm called by my middle name for most of the time and kinda want to stay anonymous), I love how it means royalty, I love how I love it.