AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

Did you find it funny?

Looks

13
    So you know when you make a bad joke and then get nasty looks and coughs? All you have to do is flee the area before people start hitting you with their comments on how "pathetic" you joke was. So if I were you, avoid making jokes in the first day of school AT ALL COSTS. Because then people will forever label you "The Bad Joke Kid" and you will suffer in life. So much for a joke, right?
    Imagine everyone taking a stressful test worth 70 points. The air isn't oxygen, its tension. You are circling a answer, but your pencil breaks. You look in your pencil pouch and don't have any sharpened pencils in it. Your brain has the red alert signal going off loudly and your face has that look. The look where your mouth is a straight line and sweat is dripping from your forehead. The sharpener is a little away from you, but you'll have to make do. You start getting up from your chair. You push your chair in, metal to metal. 40 eyes look up at you, giving you the nasty look. You mouth the word sorry as the teacher yells at you what you're doing. "Uh, just going to sharpen my pencil, eh?" you say with a small laugh. You start going towards the sharpener, but suddenly it feel like you're in a mission. Your peers are your enemies and the electric sharpener is the treasure. Your broken pencil is a shield to all the enemies give you the look. You finally reach the sharpener. You put your pencil in and the nuclear bomb goes off. Everyone shoots lasers with their eyes to you and are silently screaming, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" The tension is replaced with silent curse words. You talk out your pencil finally it's sharpened. Now all you gotta do is go back without getting killed by your enemies.
    So you just got test scores back and you're with some people outside for the next class to. Now, if you ask someone what they got for the test and they got a pretty good score, they'll say "Oh I like 99% of it correct!". But if you ask the same person what they got for a test and they didn't get something good, they would say, "Mind your own business!" You can probably tell from the phrase A. They probably didn't get a good score OR B. They value to much about their privacy, but its mostly likely going to be A.

• May 4, 2021 - 10:17am (Now Viewing)

Re: ooooops sorry! Nothing personal lol, I just assumed :P

• Ellington Stone

I love this so much, its accurate and its got character.

• BriRiley

Re: I don’t know why no one has commented, this is really well written. :)

• BriRiley

This is very accurate. I am homeschooled now, but when I went to school this is what it felt like. You did a very good job of writing this piece! :)

• cloudi

re: thanks Astro!!