Calla

Potterhead
demigod
Grisha
Divergent
Tribute
Swiftie
Army

!!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!!
READ THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE READ "THE TYRANT'S TOMB" ( trials of apollo)

Reyna is the strongest ya character ever and many people overlook this just because she isn't in the lead. But she is even better than most characters perceived as strong.
This particular scene from Tyrant's Tomb made me realise how strong she is and how she is often overshadowed by Annabeth who is in the lead role.

Reyna Ramirez Arellano

Prompt : 
a diary entry from the point of view of your favorite fictional character (credit the book and author in the comments!) (by sophiascb)

First it was Jason, then Percy. And I can't believe at some point it had been Octavian too. Then Aphrodite told me that no demigod  shall heal my heart. And now Apollo is here.I hate to even think about this, mostly because of guilt. I didn't know Jason would be gone so soon. Back there when Apollo arrived with Jason's tomb, I controlled myself so hard.  Even Frank cried. The whole camp did. But I didn't. I couldn't. Being the praetor, I am their support. Instead I let Frank cry. Someone had to act strong, so I let it be me. But I can no longer hold back my tears. I am crying even as I write it. I want to cry loudly but I don't want my eyes to swell up. I don't want anyone assuming that without Jason, our camp would be weak. 
Why couldn't I have a normal life? Why did I have to be a demigod, a child of someone who isn't even aware of how many kids he'd had. 

After all this pain, I wonder if love even exists. Is it meant for me? What did Aphrodite meant? Will I die all alone or will Lester... I hate to think that. I can't even see myself falling for some arrogant God who didn't even value us untill he lost his power. The way he looked at me, it was so strange. Did Aphrodite told him something about me? 
Di immortales! The Gods have no limit. Even if it had to be Lester, why did they hurt my feelings by taking away Jason? Though he wasn't mine, I still loved him. But now he doesn't even exist. 
The tears burn on my face, the paper is all wet. I should be acting strong. I have to arrange for a funeral. The camp is also under danger. 
Not all people knew Jason, especially not the new ones. But his death had surely sent a wave of fear among all. He was the strongest of us all. We lost a lot of friends in the previous fight and  they'd all be coming back as enemies. It would be tough to fight with the faces that had been our friends. I'm not concerned about physical weakness as long as our Greek siblings are by our side, but camp Jupiter had never been this weak emotionally.  

Reyna Ramirez Arellano 

In Tyrant's Tomb, it was mentioned that 
1.  Frank had trouble controlling the trembling of his lower lip. ( Even as a praetor he cried for Jason but Reyna didn't.) 
2. The next day, Apollo noticed that Reyna had puffy eyes. 

• February 7, 2021 - 8:25am (Now Viewing)

You’re right. Reyna is a very strong character and she is overshadowed by Annabeth (who is love!) but Reyna needs more.

REYNA. YES.
    YOU HAVE LIKE THREE OF MY FANDOMS
    HARRY POTTER, PJO, and TAYLOR SWIFT.

AHHH

• Sophiascb

"It would be tough to fight with the faces that had been our friends" Love this line! And thank you so much for using my prompt, this is so cool!

• Calla

Book: Tyrant's Tomb by Rick Riordan