Zirong

- INTJ
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
&1 more in progress!
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

CHECK OUT ALSO my bestie&travel buddy&amazing poet Parisienne!!! And feel free to join our John Green Appreciation Society if you are also a fan of his amazing books!(and perhaps his Crash Course Series XD)

Dreamers can never be tamed :)

2021 writing projects:
- random inspirations
- several book reviews
- Greek mythology poem series
- Letter series
- a city-related prompt
- My Themis(semi-fictional memoir)

Currently reading: *Dearly* by Margaret Atwood; *Dear Reader* by Cathy Rentzenbrink

If you need a peer review just drop a comment under any of my pieces :)

Happy reading&writing~

Forever is a Lie

PROMPT: 25 Words

21
I wove your apologies into my stories. They were beautiful signs of letting go, of forgiveness, of me welcoming you back.

I wish I did. 

1

Wowww nooo, the ending is just oh so tragic and leaves my mind going crazy trying to figure out who these characters are- but that's the beautiful thing because as a reader I can decide on the rest of the story! The italics were a really awesome way to differentiate between the happier part and the less happy part. Ooh Zirong I love this so much!

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

wow!! i love the ending; it's ominous and has this aura of mystery around it. amazing job! <3

re: thank you for yoru comment! i will definitely check out your youtube channel! YAY, we should definitely chat more :) my favorite book or movie is....... uh....... i have a gajillion but at the moment, my favorite book [series] is probably either harry potter, the hunger games, or percy jackson; though i've always been a fan of harry potter, jk rowling's transphobic comments have me very disappointed in her. she uses her powerful voice, her global impact, to promote a hurtful idea that is harmful and heartbreaking for people to hear. i used to admire her greatly, and she was my inspiration to begin writing, but what she's been doing has really chipped away my respect for her. anyway- my favorite movie is..... again there's like a gajillion but i, too, like the avengers :D who's your favorite avenger? mine's scarlet witch; i'm currently watching wandavision as well! i like the concept of her psychological trauma and grief that the episodes are conveying. thas all i got for ya, hope you have a great day! :)

• Parisienne

Re: Heyyy, I hope you’re having a good day!! Sorry about this late reply.
    Thank you for adding me to your bio too, sounds so perfect and cute aww.
    Yes, Libras are always so balanced though, you guys just like to weigh everything up in order to make the correct decision. Indecisiveness is never a bad thing, at least you won’t make a decision you will later regret :D. Awww you’re so sweet about scorpios! I am glad you won’t find me scary then haha. I love astrology and star signs – do you too??
    Your comment on beer made me smile, as it’s such a British stereotype that we are in love with beer (although in my experience that stereotype is totally valid for men) but I hate it! Stay an idealistic kid is my advice – beer tastes like vinegar to me (but I don’t really like alcohol at all tbh – do you? Yesss we must travel together that would be soooo awesome!
    I loved travelling solo, although when I was catching the plane back to the UK it was delayed for 6 hours and then we had to take off in a storm (eek!) and I didn’t even have anyone to chat to. Good thing I love airports! Yesss I am so jealous that you’re having a gap year…hope you have a wonderful time though! The cycle lanes in Singapore sound so gorgeous (how lovely that they are alongside rivers). In my experience of Holland, the cycle lanes similarly ran alongside the man-made rivers (called Dykes). I so want to visit your country!!!
    I am sure your prompt will be gorgeous, lmk if you post it as I would so love to answer!
    Haha glad you heard me (did it wake you up, I think it was during the night where you are?!)
    Yes, I am hoping to meet people at uni who will be more keen on going off backpacking with me (who knows – I could even visit Singapore!) Yes I am so excited to meet people from around the world and live in a city (as I never have before). I hope you have an amazing gap year…it sounds so perfect. Will you be staying at home for college or living away (in halls we call them over here – but what I mean is uni accommodation). I’m moving a few hours away so I’ll have to stay in halls. My friends say you barely can rest because it’s so noisy…so there goes my beauty sleep haha.
    Yes, I can imagine how stressful high school is for you, but I am glad if you have fun moments with friends to balance it out! I hope it becomes more easy-going soon.
    Okay, feel free to answer the question if you’re up for a deep chat (I just think the idea of someone being ‘made for’ someone else is such an interesting concept). LMK what you think and ooooh I’ll have to keep an eye out for some new work from you.
    Love you lots *hug* and have a brilliant day my friend.
    Becca <3 xo

• Parisienne

I don't know why I didn't see this before - it's gorgeous Zirong, love how much you manage to convey in so few words :)

• Nikki

*sighs* your pieces just get better, darling.

• Rival

i honestly thought forever was a lie too until started talking to the most precious,beautiful,and kind girl in the world

• Starlitskies

I love this! The ending sucker punched me, but it felt so good haha!
    "beautiful signs of letting go" - This could be a poem in itself! And omg it would be such a great book title too. :)
    Re: I know I'm a week late in replying to this but thank you so so so much!!! Your comments always make my day! And no you won't just be a 'good' CA, you'll be the GREATEST CA EVER!
    And you are just so so sweet! Your comment brought a smile to my face and I'm sure when I'm not feeling too good (so far no meltdowns haha!) I'll remember your remote hug. I'm sending a gazillion hugs your way too! Love you so much! <3<3<3

• AstroWriter

I love this. It is beautiful in and out! The last sentence goes great with the italics you wrote, This is PERFECT!

• alyannabatoy

I love the sense of longing this created :,)
    I was wondering, could you give me a peer review of my piece titled 'It's 2021....', you aren't inclined to do so, but I'd appreciate such a talented writer as you to give me pointers ;,)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This is great! Wow!
    Re: Aw, thank you!

This is so bittersweet. Very wistful. I love it!
    Re: thank you! Hope you enjoy the other chapters!