RowanJ

He/him
Lgbt+ activist
Climate justice activist

Not very good at writing yet so appreciate any feedback :)

Gone in 25 Words

PROMPT: 25 Words

3
The whistling and shaking continued as she hid in the basement in her mother’s arms, only to wake to dust, rubble and her limp grasp.

• February 3, 2021 - 5:19am (Now Viewing)

• Starlitskies

Re: Awww thank you so much! Your comment brought a smile to my face and really made my day! I love it when other writers give me perspective into my own writing. Can't wait to read more of your writing! :)
    And thank you for the follow too! <3

• Starlitskies

Oh I forgot to tell you the reason *facepalms*. If you don't reply in their piece they won't get a notification, that's why. You only get a notification for things that happen in your pieces. Hope that's clear. :)

• Starlitskies

Wow this is stunning! I love how you say it and don't say it at the same time and the title is really creative too. No way am I gonna let you say you're not good at writing; this is beautifully melancholic!
    And welcome to WtW! Just a tip; if you are replying to someone else's comment, go to one of their pieces and reply in the comments of that piece. You can start with "Re" to say that you're replying and type out your response.
    Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Marvellous first piece! Can't wait to see what you write next! :)