journal.scribbles

Asian American
INTP-T

I'm not very active atm due to school and Escapril (insta: @m_poetrying) but I miss y'all and will start posting again when my schedule lightens up!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
-Jack Kerouac

An Affirmation

PROMPT: 25 Words

7
The question hung in the still air. She swallowed. Looking up into the mirror, she allowed the word to slip out through gritted teeth: Yes.

1

• JACOB HOUSTON

This is so great; my new song called 'the farm' is out now if you wanna check it out!

• (sk)eyesofocher

YES. YES. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
    re; nuuu no way I created an entire cult based off of croutons. course not. but yknow... if you want to join.....

• ect.13

This is really powerful - you've packed quite a punch into 25 words! Well done :)

Re: thanks for your lovely comment! (I know it was a few days ago, I've been really busy lately) :)

• BriRiley

Aww I love it!

• JACOB HOUSTON

I think that this might be one of the best and most interesting pieces I have seen on this platform. It is so deep and meaningful in unexplainable ways, as it captivated with its descriptions of ordinary feelings that often aren't brought up in today's world. This is so lovely! Such relatable and special words. If you would like to review one of my songs, I would love more reviews on mine called 'butterfly sadness,' 'gatekeeper,' and 'motif.' Much love! Also, if you want editing or songwriting help [OR WANT TO COLLABORATE ON A SONG], please don't hesitate to reach out.