Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

~Hi, I’m Eden! I joined WtW in July 2020. I’m here for you if you need a friend. <3

~Go say hi to my amazing friends V-Rose and mindfruit. They’re supportive, talented, and just awesome!

“A pen doesn't stop you from doodling when the words stop for a second
And you need to draw them first.”
-V-Rose

“and as long as we fight we'll continue to see another day
and we'll drift off to sleep in the ruins of yesterday”
-mindfruit

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.”
- Isaiah 43:2

~Stay kind. Be brave. Keep going.~

The Dancing of the Stars

PROMPT: 25 Words

12
It moves, brushing cold wisps across my wrists, dancing. I barely breathe the word.

“Yes.”

The silvery star shoots away, spiraling up. Now it’s home. 
25 words

Hi!! I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve posted! I’ve missed you all! I hope everyone’s having an amazing day!
I want to say that I’m not going to be as active for a while (I’m kinda busy), but I’ll still be checking in on you guys! Love ya’ll! 

Awww this is so magical I love it!! I love the stars in general!
    RE: Ahh it so is! And aww, you can totally talk to me too! And aww thank you! Ok first I’ll answer your questions and then I’ll spill my guts ;)
    HAHA loll! I don’t watch the Grammy’s at all so I can’t call you out on anything but that’s awesome you would do it just for them! Oooh, I mean, I guess I loved one direction before they broke up XD but I’ve never like been a crazy fan or anything (we’re not talking about grade 7 XD)
    Awww that’s cute! Haha, you’re not crazy! Haha, I remember watching some Tom Holland interviews and I would laugh (he’s literally so amazing!)
    And oooh awesome!! Hmm, I would love to travel to rural Italy for the history and New Zealand for the scenery. But within Canada, I would definitely love to travel coast to coast as well, so like climb the Rockies and go to the Island Provinces. Is there any one state that you would want to go to first?
    Ok now on to spilling my guts: Ok, so basically within each school district there are 3 students that get elected to be student trustees. They get to sit in at board meetings (with all the adults). And anyways, I got elected for next year (they have the elections really early lol) and he was one this year. And I’ve only met him a few times on Zoom. But like idk, he’s just so friendly to me and like one time all of the current and future student trustees were all just talking about stuff, and one of them asked me if I liked Marvel cause I have a Spiderman poster and I started explaining how the only toy I wanted when I was younger was a web shooter and he was just smiling so hard the whole time I was speaking- like way more than he ever did for other people and idk, it’s cringy lol, I’ll probably get over it once I never see him again XD
    Ok, now do I get to know anything about your crush? (Ahhh I can’t use emojis but if I could I would do a smirking one so the question is read in a casual fun tone and not a nosy tone- and feel free to not respond to this question if you don’t want to as well!! XD)

• nolongeractive

This piece is stunning and has so much emotional meaning and power! I love the incredible word choice and the impact of the piece; it really demonstrates your talents in the best ways!

You always check in on me so I think its about my turn ;)
    How are ya?

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Re: Ah, okay. And sure, I'd love to see the song (or at least the lyrics)! That's so cool about your uncle! It seems like everyone in your family has some special talent lol - you do horseback riding, your cousin plays basketball, your uncle writes songs. Can't wait to see the finished product!

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Re: of course you can use it! I'm honored that my poem is serving as partial inspiration for your song :D

• mindfruit (semi-active)

Oooh, interesting and beautiful piece! It almost has a poetic feel to it. And I just love that last line.

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I'm doing alright.

Re- <3 <3 <3

• (sk)eyesofocher

yes yes yes yes!
    re: THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUUUCH
    how are you doing? How was your break?

• crystalline•galaxies

re: thanks! i appreciate everything. hope you have a good day/night!

• Zirong

This is amazing!!!

• ChimChim_1

Re: No problem :3:3

• crystalline•galaxies

alright, this is a really awesome piece. i hope you're doing alright, and that you're finding time to do the things you need to. it's nice to see you again!

i posted, btw

Love you too!!! Omg this piece is sooo cool!!

Wow, this is awesome! And take care of yourself btw.