anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Have fun writing! Be you, and be confident! I am here to inspire you!

A quote or message to help you when writing - "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on" This describes you so well because you have ideas and it's so unique and incredible! :) <3 And remember to always leave the faucet on (unless your not doing dishes)

Just so let you know ahead of time I wrote many inspirational things and some may be Christian, for the r ones that are specifically Christian it will have [Child of God] Also I hope my profile picture gives you hope! Have a wonderful day!

A Better Me: day 3-5 Spending time with family

3
Well hello!

I’m not sure why you may be reading this

Why you even clicked on this

But I know that you were called to be here

Family is everything

They are precious 

They are like diamonds 

Start to spend time with them

Learn about your siblings 

Have a meal with your parents 

Give your family some love

Give your grandparents a call

Talk to them

Because you never know when they are going to be gone 

You never know if your parents are going to never talk to you again when you get older because you didn’t decide to talk to them

You’ll never know if your siblings are going to hate you because you ate all their chocolate or never shared or never helped them with anything 

You will never know 

So cherish the moments spent

And become in unison with your family

Just talk to them

I don’t care if you hate them or dislike their actions

Maybe you can help change those things

Just talk to them 

Because you’ll never know if one day they will be gone for ever

Then you won’t have any family, no one to help you or guide you

You’ll be stuck

Family is everything to me! I am over at my cousins now and it’s so nice to hang out with them. That’s why I had this for day 3-5 because those days I wanted you to reflect on what you do with your family. Please write done on your notes or journal: 1. How do I help my family? 2. How could I make out family more of a family? 3. What could I do for my mom? 4. What could I do for my siblings? 5. What could I do for my grandparents? You can keep adding questions for yourself if you want and reflect! Maybe start a book club with your siblings, start doing the dishes and laundry for your parents, wrote letters or give your grandparents a call! Start doing something today!

• Blue Jay

Amazing advice! Family is very important

• BriRiley

This has a great message! I agree completely. Good job!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Re: Your comments always make me smile. I have some really awesome followers and friends on here :)

I really like this. It's so true. that's why i never want to let the sun go down on my anger, to paraphrase Scripture. because you don't know if angry words are going to be the last words you say to someone.
    yes, republish this!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I really like the concept of you writing these pieces on how to better oneself. It makes me very upset no one has seen this so please republish it so it can get the views it deserves. :)