BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!
I exist. I think? :3
Previously WinterWolf(#holidayvibes)
Can you guess how old I am?
Have a wonderful day. :)
Joined August 21!!! :)

Go check out my wolf sister ava09

Ok...Can I just thank every one of the people on this site. I just want to give everyone a hug and thankyou for supporting me through everything!!!

”If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz

“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon

“People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.” – Unknown

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain

“Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett

I'm not here to judge anyone. If anyone wants a listening ear I am here for you.

The place where I died. I lived to tell the tale.

PROMPT: 25 Words

40
I was asked if my imprisonment was hard.
Was the booming laughter of guns, the embers of burning bodies scattered in the air, hard? Well...
Hi!!!! I'm back. This isn't a good piece... at all. But mine rarely are :3 . So... I'm back from an unplanned hiatus. I'm sorry for taking so much time off. I needed a break from everything (not the site specifically just my commitments) in the holidays. I just felt a bit overwhelmed. School has been a bit much and there hasn't been too much time for writing. I won't be as active but I will try. I am sorry to anyone I haven't replied to since leaving. I am hoping to rectify that soon. I appreciate everyone so much and I am excited to be back!!!

• February 2, 2021 - 12:48am (Now Viewing)

• Avril

This has so much depth. I love the word choice - "embers of burning bodies scattered". It's so effective. And the title adds so much to it! Also 40 likes...that is so impressive omg! This piece totally deserves it though :)
    RE: Aw Thanks!

• Odyssey

Sooo good!

• Charisse Marison

THAT WAS AWESOME! "Not a good piece," she says. So impactful in just 25 words!
    Also this has a lot of comments, wow-

• buddingauthor

This is amazinggg! It's short, yet it creates such an impact. Just, wow.
    Re: Haha, I completely relate to your homework comment! I'm sitting with my book in my lap but as you said, being on here is so much more fun. Bye, bye homework.

• serein

re: aw thank you!
    Ha so true :)

• Livsnjutare

Also this is REALLY good! Amazing job! ;D
    I haven't been on lately either because of school, too. Ugh.

• Livsnjutare

re: thank you so much! XD

• Busssy.Beee

aww, i just saw you pop up on my dashboard and just wanted to pop in to say a hello! i hope you're well because it's been a hot minute. if you need anything, feel free to ask!! i hope you know how much we treasure you on this site!! love you, bluewolf!! <33

• nolongeractive

Re: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE SO KIND AND TALENTED!!! Your comment means everything and I cannot wait to see what else you share with WtW, much love!!

Wow! This was really good- it was super descriptive and left off on a major cliffhanger! There's so much emotion here and very tragic. Will there be a 25-word sequel? XD RE: awww, thank you so much!! And awww, no, thanks for sharing with me. That does really suck- your friends should be eagerly awaiting your next piece if you do the same for them! And no, never think you don't deserve your friend's attention- you totally do! And your writing is amazing! Please don't ever feel bad about your writing! And thank you again- you're so sweet and your comment really helped me. Please reach out to me if you ever feel upset about that again- and good luck on exams! :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: okay cool
    I'm just scared of getting banned because I've had like six pieces get taken down now

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: holy crap, that comment meant so much, thank you!
    the original song was a bit darker, it was called "rainbow blood" and I like it a heck of a lot more than this one
    but THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG
    do you think this one will get taken down?
    the other one got taken down because it mentioned self harm

• SamRose

Re: Thank you! And yeah, Anne is so great :)

• serein

What? no this is SO good!! The "booming laughter of guns." WOW!! That will totally change how I think of gunshots...I love this!

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

• lilybeam26

I'm so glad ur back, I've been gone for a while too. The next part of Ghost Boy is out Chapter 2, Dead Stunned, Part 1, I really hope u find the time to read it, I think ur the only one who cares, I so glad ur back, I love reading ur stories! <3<3<3

• nolongeractive

This is such a beautiful and interesting piece. The title immediately hooked me; you have so much talent and I am so stoked to see what you publish in the future! Much love!

• Nikki

re: you have a sibling too! thats so cool, we could e 'sibling sisters!!' (did that make sense?)
    also, i love your interpretation of the piece! it was beautiful, and i though i hadnt gone down that path, that can surely be a great way to look at it :3
    i think those were my favourite too! haha, i loved writing the rhyme!
    i am so so sorry for this late reply. i love your comments so much, they're always so sweet :3 my exams recently got over, so i was slightly swayed away by the celebrations. i'm back now! also who knew exams screw with your sleep schedule so much?? are your exams over too?

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

As a tribute to my amazing followers I have started a series about my life. Check it out.

• Alias 3

First of all this is amazing! Short yet engaging and impactful. Great Job :)
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment!

• Zirong

re: thank you so much! :D

• BizzleWrites

Re: Why, thankyou. It was fun to write. :)

• astrea

re: thank you so much

Re: I'm so sorry! I think I confused you with another user.... I really don't know much either XD

• mindfruit (hiatus)

Oooh, creepy! I like this piece. Short and sweet, with a bit of wit, and a darker vibe surrounding it all.
    Re: Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words :) And actually, don't worry, I realized that I'm not following you either! Better fix that quickly....I swear, there's so many writers on this site that I feel like I'm following but I'm actually not lol. have a good day!

This isn't bad! It's really good! You've conveyed so much in such a small word count.

Re: Thank you for the comment! It made my day. Ranting.... More of a question: You live in the US right? For calculus, when do you start it-- in high school, or is precalc in eighth grade?

• BizzleWrites

Re: Thank you so much!! It means a lot that you read my piece and actually thought about it and stuff, really. It was sort of a piece I wrote to remind myself and others that people are going to judge you but they don't really know you, I guess. Also, great twenty-five word story!

• midnight.summerrose

re: awww thank youuuu!! :))

• Nikki

re: thank you gorgeous! :3

• midnight.summerrose

Wow, this is amazing!! <3
    Re: awwwww :) you're so sweet!! :)
    I took a long break lol thanks for your concern :)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Haha, thanks! I'll publish it soon! <3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: AWW, THANK YOU! And did I ever tell you how much I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC??? Wolves are THE BEST! SO CUTEEE! ^-^

• StutiWrites

Re: Ahhh thank you for your help!! Your comments meant a lottt<3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Lol, well, thank you! I might be one of the only people on this website that actually like reviewing, but I do! Call me weird if you must. ;)
    And I'm very happy to be back too! <3

OH GOSH! Thank you so much!! Your comment is so fricken helpful! I will look into each one of those right away, Thank you so so much!

• one hundred forty-seven

Re: Hi BlueWolf!
    Thanks for your comment on my piece! Ha! Blueberries are great aren't they!

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Thank you so much!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Ok, first of all, THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK! I sooooo appreciate it. Awww, ME a talented writer? Pshhh, you're too nice.
    And ahhh, I'm not THAT generous; why you giving me so many compliments?! I won't be able to fit this big head through my door; I'll be stuck in my room infinitely! XD I'm happy to review those for you as soon as I can! As for reviewing some of mine, I'm thinking that I won't start writing again on this site at least for a little while, but I'm SUPER happy to be back! Love ya! <3

• ChimChim_1

Re: Aww, thank chu!!!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

I ADORE THE TITLE!!! "the booming laughter of guns" is so cynical and malicious and DRIPPING WITH TONE, <3
    re- thank you SO MUCH for your comment, it was a really great thing to read first thing in the morning :)

• Ava Marie

This is incredible! The personification of the guns is literally one of the best lines I have ever read!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Hi, how are you?
    I'd love to review three or more of your pieces! Will you let me know which ones you'd like reviewed? Thanks! <3

Re- Haha thank you for your comment! :)

• Odysseus

RE: Thank you so so much for the comment- it really made my day

• kathryn siena

(again) re: thank you so much! you have no idea how much that means too me.

• kathryn siena

re: thank you!
    this is a very good piece! don't let yourself believe that it isn't!

• ~wildflower~

Re: thank you so much!
    This is a really intriguing little story, but I do have to say that I disagree strongly with the statement that your pieces are rarely good.

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Re: Ahh Thanks so much! It means a lot for you to say that I'm a good writer! I might take you up on that offer too. :D

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Wha- You think this isn't good?! This is awesome, and I will be praying for chu <3

• Jasmine khawar

Re: Aw don't worry everything will be fine. I'll pray for you <3

• Toikupu~estVehementChirography

Re: Thank you, thank you so much! Your compliment is very kind :) That really made me smile, and made it swell!

• EmmeH

Re: thanks so much for your feedback on my song! :)

• Jasmine khawar

Hi! How are you doing?
    I just wanted to check on you

Also, "Can you guess how old I am?" Are you 15? XD

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

Oh this is awesome!

• Yellow Sweater

Re: thank you so much! I think one nice thing about pandemic is that it has given us some universal feelings that everyone can relate to:) Which is excellent for us writers!

Re: *sob* Ach you're way too sweet! Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you think that :D

• Abrianna

Re: Thanks so much for the comment! BTW this is a really neat piece such much and yet so little.

• Dragonfly

Re: Thank you, I will try

• Dragonfly

Wow, this so great! So much tension in so few words!
    Re: Thank you so much!! I will try and write more, the story does need some kind of ending.

• Just_A_Memory

I think this is phenomenal!!

• Jasmine khawar

Re: thank you so much!!!
    Also, this piece and the title is so good

• Pavithra C.P

Re: Thank you so much for those kind words!! But Just to clarify....this was not my experience I just wrote it this way :)) (in the poem I was so naive back then)

• Parisienne

This title is so good
    re: thank you, I'm glad you liked it:)

• Zirong

I love the title, and this piece is great!

re: awww thank u~

• alyanna

awesome! I like how you trail off at the end, it adds a nice touch.

also, thanks for liking my piece 'nowhere!' I just realized I had a typo tho so I deleted the old copy and published it again xD

• Busssy.Beee

re: oh wolf, i can only send as much love as I can over to you. i hope everything goes well starting soon. i'm glad to see that you're back!! it's so so nice to see you pop up on the dashboard again. love you! <33

• ~Aurora~

re: tysm <3

Hey!! How are you? And yes everyone needs a break but I'm glad you're back! School can be so stressful I totally get you!
    This piece is so creepy but in a good way, I love it!

• useless :)

this is such a cool piece! i loved how you ended it with "well...", it leads up to the answer so that the reader has a general idea of what they would say, without actually answering it. which is smart considering you had 25 words. anyway, great job!! (i'd like this but WtW is still being weird :/)

• Nikki

RE: omggg! YOU ARE JUST SO SWEET! it is so not a big deal that you didnt write the review please dont feel guilty. i am so glad that you took a break. just relax, you are a great friend for just apologizing. it is so good to see that your back! yay! so honestly, no hard feelings here at all. sending love :)

• Parisienne

This is great! Love the use of contrasts! :)

• aalawrites

No, definitely a great piece! Loved the imagery.