SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

I'm so happy at the feedback I've gotten on this piece!

My intentions (rather, thoughts) while writing this was initially homelessness, but then again, the girl thinks she can't go home which tells us she has one.... It could also be a falling out with her family.... Right now, it's really vague... If you have any other interpretations, please tell me!

The Girl Under The Bridge

PROMPT: 25 Words

28
The rain pours down, and even sleeping under the bridge makes no difference. She lies where she is. It's not like she could go home.

1

• McK13

Wow. This is so intriguing and beautifully done! And there’s so much said about the character, the mood and setting with only a few words! Great job :)

• Just_A_Memory

LOVE IT

• alwayswriting

Amazing writing!

Re: Thank you for your comment; the fanfiction All the young dudes is written from Remus' pov about all seven years at Hogwarts, the war and the events after the war (up until the beginning of Harry's fifth year). It starts with Remus living at an orphanage and Dumbledore visiting him and telling him about there being a chance of him going to Hogwarts (considering him being a werewolf). The main characters are the Mauraders, Lily, Marlene, Mary and Grant. (Grant is a new character who arrives at the orphanage I think between the 4th and 5th year.) Characters like Snape, Regulus and the rest of the Black family, the Potter family and members of the Order are included as well. The main ships are wolfstar (duh) and jily. I don't want to give any spoilers, but I really recommend reading it!

The fanfiction you told me about sounds very interesting, could you tell me the name?

• aalawrites

Well done! Love it! <3

• Swing_Lynn

Definitely though this was going to go in a different direction, thought it might fly into the deep end. But it didn't (yay). Loved the last sentence.

• BriRiley

Wow! You wrote this very well! It was like seeing a picture being written in my mind! XD

• StutiWrites

Re: Thank you for the comment!!<3

• Ren(hiatus)

This! Honestly, this is so good? Dude, the ending line just makes the story go blam if you understand that haha. It really shows and tells everything.
    Re: thanks for the wish!

• ANSON REYNOLDS

*deep breath* wow- that last line seals the deal, really good job :))

• happygiggles

Wow. "It's not like she could go home." that line leaves so much room for the reader's imagination, this is a really impressive take on the prompt!! ((:

• Jason_claire :)

The tone you're emitting is amazing. I love the way you made me feel in the moment.
    replying- I feel like no one will. It was kinda funny, but knida just an insight into people's lives when they go back to school. Some people are the same, while others bombed it first day.

• psithurism

re: Thank you!

• mindfruit

And wow, you're almost at 300 followers (aka god status on WtW XD)

• mindfruit

Oh wow, this is simply breathtaking. you did a really good job of setting the mood and giving us a little peek into your character's personality. very impressed!
    Re: haha, that's okay! I was only gone for two weeks anyways. and that's interesting about your school gmail pfp. haha yep, it's been like three months of that CA pfp. I decided to change things up a little bit, though I might change it back soon.

• Parisienne

I love this! You give so much emotion in so few words, its really beautiful as a piece! :)

intense
    also, i love your bio
    re: tysm! ha, my voice only sounds ok because it's a song that i wrote.
    i don't have a capo, but the key does vary quite a bit; it's close to the ends of my range (even tho i don't know what it is specifically) but the chords are coming along nicely. might transpose after the comp, but for now i prob won't change it. and no worries, no rush on the review! only if you have time!