McK13

Hi :) 14 she/her

I love...

Poetry, Memoirs, Stories (and all literature!)
Labradoodles, Family & Friends
Basketball & Volleyball
Listening to music, watching TV, & sleeping

Joined WTW: 12/30/2020

Thank you so much for 60+ followers!

We are powerful voices, beautiful people, groundbreaking leaders, and inspiring writers of the future.

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind” ―Taylor Swift

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” ―Maya Angelou

"If anyone ever gets in your way and tells you to not follow your dreams — be it because of your age, gender, what you look like, or where you come from — don’t listen. Do not be burdened by what has been when you can create what should be" ―Kamala Harris

You are beautiful, loved, necessary, powerful, and amazing― never forget it.

snow day

PROMPT: 25 Words

7
He dodged left to run right. She slipped onto the white powder. Scrambling to balance, he caught up. Chuckling, the frosty snowball struck her jacket. 

Awww I love this! It's so sweet and cute!
    RE: Awww, thank you! And no worries at all! I actually didn’t go on WTW for a few days either. I’m never going to get mad at you for having a life! I’m just here to talk when you can! Hope you had a really yummy cake!! Speaking of, what’s your favourite cake? Also awww thank you!! And haha only people who are good at their sports say that!! And yeah it was! And oh my wait that’s so cool!! I would be more excited but tbh I actually don’t like football- it’s not a whole culture in Canada like it is in the U.S.! But fun for you!!! And hahah loll, I don’t really remember to be honest, but I know that even when I’m scared I always force myself to do things so I don’t regret it later. Although, I don’t think I was scared when I was younger- I thought it was cool!! (Where did that warrior mentality go? XD) Ooooh that’s really nice, and haha my favourites are lavender (twinges!) and mint green! Coral is very pretty as well though!

• Swing_Lynn

This was so jovial. It made me a bit confused but now I'm smiling so thank you <3

• løne wølf

this is upbeat and lively, and really captures the essence of playful snow days! nice work :)

re: thank you for your kind words!! you made my day <3

• BriRiley

This is so lighthearted! I love it! XD

• Ren(hiatus)

This is so nice! I really like it hahaha
    Re: Thanks for the wish!

• Hayden_1218

This is a great piece!! Love how you referenced the tree game :)
    Re: Thank you so much!! I love it here at Write the World and am excited to explore some more!!