Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Today's been hard-anyone else the same?
Take care xo

I'm here

9
I promise you
It will get better
there will be more sunrises
second chances
kisses
and belly-laughs
with your face cracking into smiles
like overstretched clay
one day you won't hurt anymore
one day it will make sense
but until then
I'm here

• February 1, 2021 - 10:54am (Now Viewing)

• Cedric Diggory

Replying- thanks for the kind words and thanks for the follow xo

• remi'sgotinkstains

oh i live the line "and belly-laughs." Belly laughs are the best thing possible. And such a sweet poem! That's the poem I need a friend to give me when I'm going through something hard . . . ;)

awww I love this, it is the sweetest thing ever

This is so sweet! I love how it's like someone telling another person who is going through a hard time that it will get better.

• Sophia Lewis

this is phenomenal! this made me feel so warm and cozy and i got all the good vibes when i read it. i love your word choice and how much feeling you convey in your writing. you are amazing! xo

• Sophia Lewis

re: thank you so much for your comment! i seriously appreciate it <3

re: thank you! the colors and alliteration might have been a *little* too much but it just shows change and progress.
    it is pretty funny. well i must ask you now what you think about americans, since you're english! (what kind of accent do you have?) the accent gets me EVERY TIME, no matter which kind. and i'd be happy to tell you about america, but i live in such a tiny corner of it. well, not a literal corner, although i'm sort of close to one on a map.
    have you ever been to london? if so, what's it like? how do you feel about the royal family? what kind of school do you/did you attend? wait, have you been to paris?
    where have you been in europe? it seems like it would be relatively easy to travel in Europe since some of the countries are so small... California, on the other hand, takes over 12 hours to drive almost nonstop from north to south. a month or two in europe is my dream come true. maybe a semester of studying abroad.

• Dragonfly

Re: Thank you!

• Dragonfly

This is wonderfully heartwarming!!
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I love this. Eventually everything gets better.
    Re: I would not say I have been through heavy amounts of pain in my life but since October has been rough. I have had a change of perspective in early January so I hoping to put out some more positive poems coming out soon but I know the sad ones are encouraging too. People do get better.
    Can't wait to be friends on here and to read your work and you mine.

i love the feeling of soothing and comfort in this. like, it's gonna be ok. soon. someday.
    your profile is A E S T H E T I C and your username is lovely. i get instantly transported to a little patisserie in paris with beignets and croissants and coffee and tea and sunshine and music. and berets, because culture has somehow told americans that french wear berets and it's just a french thing, even tho it's prob not that common anymore. idk, i'm more of an anglophile if i had to pick (so, dreaming of england!) but if i moved to europe it would have to be somewhere on the mediterranean with sunshine and heat.
    re: thank you SO MUCH!

• almost flora kane

"one day you won't hurt anymore / one day it will make sense" thanks, this is something i needed.