Zirong

- INTJ
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
&1 more in progress!
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

my poems are weird...really weird...
dunno what else to say *sigh*

Alias Susanna

9

I see her sitting next to Monet's
Water Lilies each time -- I
can't help pausing 
my steps. One day
she asks, in a whisper,
why I am
always there

"I like art"
She looks at me and
tilts her head
She says I'm an unusual
child, with a wry smile
hanging over her mouth 

She tells me her name is
Susanna 
I don't believe it coz
she has the look of a Helen
and
the vibe of a Christine

No, no, she can't be
She's hiding her name 
as a secret 
nobody can see

Maybe she likes stories
and knows I like them,
too
And so Susanna,
here I am,
writing a poem
about you

got this random idea this morning when I was putting on my shoes...

• February 1, 2021 - 2:16am (Now Viewing)

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

oh my gosh, this is beautiful, and ominous as well! your poems are not weirdddd, they're lovely!! <3

re: your words made my day! <3 ahh, high school~ a lovely experience, yet also an endless nightmare. don't let anyone tell you what to do or who you are. follow your dreams! you're amazing <3

and about infinity war... *passes you some tissues* we lost a great deal of amazing avengers over the course of the films, and each death was heartbreaking, but there's no victory without loss, right? the ending was a bit abrupt; it could have been better, but *sobs* i'm still not over TONY FREAKING STARK DYING AGHHH

have a nice dayy :)

• Yellow Sweater

This is lovely. It's mysterious, but I am perfectly content with what you've described. Lovely, just lovely:) Also I love your profile pic.

• journal.scribbles

"she has the look of a Helen / and / the vibe of a Christine" why do I have a precise picture of her in my mind from this lol. I love this poem, it made me smile as well. I love how it makes this interaction between strangers feel so... magical. Amazing poem!!

re: Thank you so much for your kind comments on my last couple of pieces!! I've been meaning to reply but my laptop is being annoying at the moment and school perpetually seems to exist for some odd reason. Anyways, thank you so much for the comments! They mean a lot to me!

This is really mysterious but also beautiful. I love Monet and any reference to the famous water lilies catches my interest.

random poem ideas are the best. and you never know where they might lead!
    re: thank you! for the melody, i don't have a lot, but the chorus is a little reminiscent of Taylor Swift's "Dancing With Our Hands Tied" where she sings "Could've spent forever with your hands in my pockets / Picture of your face in an invisible locket / You said there was nothing in the world that could stop it" like similar tempo.
    re re: sure we can chat in the comments! and i think it's so cool you are auditioning for a TEDx talk. What are you thinking about for your topic, if you are comfortable sharing? (in case you already mentioned this somewhere, i am sorry. my brain is trying very hard, but sometimes i don't think it's functioning fast enough.)
    and i know i'll be reading your memoir, whether i buy it at a bookstore or read it on here!

• Parisienne

Re: thanks sm, how are you? :)

• psithurism

re: Thanks, I tried my best to have them match lol.

• Parisienne

I agree with dragonfly, this poem brought a smile to my face too! Gorgeous! :)

• Dragonfly

This is wonderful! I cannot even explain it, but it made me smile. Really like the rhythm too!