remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

Gilbert Blythe

7
    You watch him fighting with softly falling snowflakes and you feel young again.  Your nose in his fur you know everything's gonna be okay.  Your lips on his soft head, between his slit ivy-tinged-golden eyes, there is warmth, love, an all-consuming, majestic, time-out-of-time purr.  When he's gone, I want to know where he is.  When he's there, I never want to let him go.  When a cat loves you, it's the most wonderful thing.  You feel as though it doesn't matter if anyone else throws hate in your face.  Because I've got a cat, his name is Gilbert (Gilly) Blythe, he's a Siberian gray, and even though I've only had him for a mere two months, he's everything to me.

Gilly is the most delightful little thing.  He's a ruthless warrior (already owns all the territory on our street) and yet the sweetest, cutest, fluffiest, most adorable, sleepiest inside cat.  And don't even let me get started on his purrs . . . basically I'm in love with him, and if he were a human I would marry him.  ;)

• Rachaelgrace

aww this is lovely! :)
    re: thank you so much!

GILLY
    that is the cutest
    i adore anne of gg! and your profile is just all around lovely

Re: Thank you :)
    The descriptions here are so stunning, with the imagery as well :o
    " Your lips on his soft head, between his slit ivy-tinged-golden eyes, there is warmth, love, an all-consuming, majestic, time-out-of-time purr"

• useless :)

re: jhgvwkjrvef "ottoman in Beauty in the Beast". ur not wrong tho ;)
    and thank you!! :)

• useless :)

re: aw i get what you mean by that...i've gotten asked if i'd get a new dog if anything happens to mine. i know they weren't trying to make me feel bad about it, but it was pretty annoying, bc i really don't like thinking about that

• useless :)

rambling*

• useless :)

re: my dog's a havanese! he doesn't look like most of the ones you'd see if you searched a havenese up tho, because we don't let his hair grow out. (a lot of havanese dogs have long-ish hair) he's also mostly black with some white, so i can imagine it's already pretty hot outside for him (since i live in the land of nonexistent cool weather) but yeah, i don't think having long hair would help.
    also, excuse my ramblings, i just realized none of that was necessary XD

• useless :)

aw this is so cute!! :)
    i have a dog and i love him more than anything, but he's almost 15 ( abt 11 months older than me) and we've had him since before i was born! he's still really healthy for his age, but i'm really scared something unexpected could just happen...because it's possible. i've never had a cat but one of my friends does, and he's absolutely adorable (the cat lol). anyway, i loved this!! and if that's your cat's real name that's so cool XD

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Lol yes no shame in that :)

• Odyssey

Aww so cute! I love your profile pic too :) Anne with an E is the best.