Shorty. +Amber+

Joey Logano: Lifelong Racer

“It's funny how the whole team gets quiet when you're about to win a Daytona 500.” Joey said in an interview after he won the Daytona 500 February 22, 2015. Although he started in 5th place, on the 172nd lap he took the lead. Going from 5th place to 1st, Joey had a successful run in his #22 Ford. Winning races for Joey is a hunble yet amazing experience, “When you cross the line and you've won the race, to me, it's an amazing feeling.” 

Logano had always had his heart in racing. Joey even said so himself, “When I was three years old, I had race-car wallpaper, a race-car bed, race-car toys. That was all I wanted. And nothing has changed. Except I don't have a race-car bed anymore.” 

His journey to NASCAR began at 6 years old. He started competing in Quarter Midgets and took his first win when he was 7 in the 1997 Eastern Grand National Championship in the Junior Stock Car Quarter Midget division. As young as he was, he still proved himself worthy. At 10 years old he won the Bandolero division championships at Atlanta, Georgia Motor Speedway and Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, N.C. He still has the record for 14 continuous wins at Atlanta Motor Speedway when he was only 12 years old. 

Along with 25 year old Joey Logano's success on the track, he finally married his long-time girlfriend Brittany Baca. Those love birds spent their honeymoon in Costa Rica before Joey had to go back to North Carolina to prepare for his 2015 racing season.