Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
*Joined 5/21/20*
A must-read piece: (by.amelia.)
thirteen

NEWS!! Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look! If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up!!

sorry for short hiatuses here and there

Divinely living with wind

30
Tender fingers tickling my bare scalp, whipping
my dark hair across blushed cheeks. she covers my inky
eyes with her flowing, pearl dress, smiling ever so slightly, marginally
pecking kisses across foreheads. I peer into her woven basket, the basket
that gathers all things beautiful in this world.

She sprinkles pleasant giggles over open rooftops, leaping
over wooden chimneys. mixes smiles with frowns, turning furious
glares to loving stares; dancing upon us. spins melodies
made up flourishing leaves made of crimson, to expired one made of
cinnamon, twirling through the forests full of trees.

Collecting strands of loose hair, forgotten memories
in her everlasting basket. whirls them into my cracked hands
when everything seems to go wrong, wrong, wrong
she reminds me that life is too beautiful
to be called ugly. too gorgeous.too pure.

And so, this is wind, the
essence of all things divine.
I loveeee wind, thus this piece :D and sorry for not being as active, I'm sure to make up for it! 

• ChimChim_1

Just reviewed this!:3:3

• astrea

such a beautiful and gorgeous piece!!
    and it is cool that you are gemini too! are you into astrology? i am having an ok-ok day! hope you have a happy day/night too!

• ArtCat

This is gorgeous! I can picture the setting in my head!
    Re: Thank you for the kind comments!

• aaliyahh

this is so beautiful! it makes me feel like i'm there in some way! <3
    re: oh my gosh thank you so much for kind words that means so much haha!

• Livsnjutare

This poem is the definition of wonderful! I loved reading this, it felt . . . Elegant in a way! Thank you for sharing it with us!
    re: Thank you so much! That word is really beautiful, so I wanted to share why I chose it for my username! <3

• useless :)

re: THANK YOUU!! i definitely enjoyed it!! i appreciate u wishing me a happy bday (twice lol) so much!! <3

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

cuuuuuuute!!!!! ayyyy thirteen year olds check

• useless :)

re: aw tysm!! ahah yeah...tho i have an evening bday so i'll still have some time tmrw ;)

• Ren(hiatus)

This poem is so beautiful like dude! Gah, you're doing so great *claps*
    Re: Yes I did enjoy my day pretty much! Got to eat lasagna, icecream, hot chocolava cake. Bahaha thanks for the wishes

• Blue Jay

Beautiful poem! This tells such a good story

re: Thank you so much :)

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Love you more! Don’t worry about it xD It’s been a hectic time for many of us, and I can’t exactly blame you since I haven’t done much anything myself.

• Awesome Sienna

Re: Thanks so much!

Re- Don't you worry!! Thank you so much for your comment!! Yeah, Echo is like supposed to be the mom of everything!
    Also I wrote more to my story but look out for the bad news in the footnotes:( I hope you enjoy tho!! :)

• Just_A_Memory

Hey! It’s been a while! Just wondering when you plan on posting the next chapter. Sorry I’ve been kinda MIA recently. Don’t mean to be, just been kinda busy. Hehe.. yeah. Lots of meetings, school, etc. Again, really sorry! I’ll get to writing the 12th part asp!

Re- HAHA I'm so glad!!! Sending lots of love:)
    I wrote more if you wanna check it out (We get to meet someone rlly important)

• anemoia by a thread

Gorgeous.
    Also, here’s the song finally recorded with ukulele! I also just published it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10RJmAWjJyhI9gLOO3N4Ywx4WyZ0Ar41M/view?usp=drivesdk

• ArtisticCatbird2020

Oooh love the imagery! Some descriptions are so unique (I would have never thought of "sprinkling pleasant giggles over open rooftops")!!

Hey Hi Hello!! I wrote more to my story!! PLEASE CHECK THE MESSAGE BOX! (I wrote about you)
    Also I wrote more!! :D

• remi'sgotinkstains

this is really beautiful and gives me such clear, thrilling pictures . . . well done! ;)

Re- AW HEY! Thank you for your comment!! Haha every time you comment it just makes me smile! I wrote more if you wanna take a look!

re: you get used to the cold haha :)

and about ebby, ahhhhhhh!! he's just so.... ugh i want to like him. i hate that he did that!! but i don't think of him as a villain. i think he just messed up because his heart was hurt and he was feeling sad and angry. that doesn't excuse what he did though... ahh she's too amazing of a writer!!! i can't stand this!! ;)

re: yeah it's fun!! :D heat waves, however, do not sound fun :/ and yes, we do get snow days (or we used to lol), but more often than not we get COLD days, where it's dangerously cold and so they let us stay home!!! :D

haha yeah!! :D i'm also terrible at reading expressions and picking up on social cues... oh haha your sister thought it meant sitting on puppies/babies?!?! i guess i might have thought that at some point... idk i can't remember lol :)

re: yeah lol i'm in minnesota, we get snow every year :) it's fun, but sometimes it's so cold that you can't go outside because your skin will freeze XD

and hahaa that's a great mental picture lol :D dogs DEFINITELY have annoyed faces - Finn tells us exactly what he thinks!! you can tell when he's worried or happy or annoyed. it's so funny!! it is our first time with Oskar, and our first time having another dog in the house for a period of time - we've never puppy-sat before so this was an adventure!!

re: mm, badminton and earthworms?! sounds fun!! we're wayyyy to cold up here for either of those (unless it was inside) because rn, i think it's -5 degrees F, but yesterday was down to like -20!!! so... yeah :D

7 isn't super old, it's kinda middle-age, late 40s in dog years lol. Finn and Oskar have been okay together - she's insanely energetic and he's kinda like "are you serious guys"... he's really protective of all of his toys haha!

and i agree- both of their names are so cute!!! :D

hello :) how are you doing? i haven't gotten to chat with you in a while. i'm good - we were puppy sitting for the weekend, so we have a 3 month old yellow lab at our house rn haha :D she's so energetic and cute!! her name is Oskar :)) our dog, Finnegan, is doing well (he's a 7 year old goldendoodle) for the most part lol.

anyways, what have you been up to lately!! hope your day is going wonderfully :))

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

YOUR IMAGERY!!! My word!! I love everything about this--absolutely amazing!

Chapter 29 for T&R is out :)

Heyyy! Ok i am so sorry, I did not even read the bottom part of your comment and when I went to send notifications I was like omg!! I feel so terrible!
    Yeah I know school can suck! Haha It will get so much easier well lets hope! am doing great!! I have actually started to exerce. Just cuz you know? Haha well I wrote a little more to my story! And its a bit about Maya!! Ahh <3 <3

Re- don't worry it is totally fine! Mhm yeah That might happen! <3 <3

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

• Coeur

This is so beautiful, wow!!?! This is just amazing, it's so pretty. It's just a brilliant work, the wording and phrasing is devine.

awwwww this made me so happy! the imagery is just phenomenal and this is so sweet and lovely and gosh the natural world is divine, it really is. i cannot choose a favorite line because everything flows together and choosing one bit would be turning your back on a gust of wind (hahahaha).
    re: thank you thank you thank you! ahhhhhh your comment made me so happy too and i'm so glad you liked that piece another part is coming soon! and 200 is crazy!!! you were the first to congratulate me and hahaha i just jumped when i saw that. thank u so much. you are so kind and supportive and i need to read more of ur work!
    <3<3<3

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

re: "binnie" is so cute. that's their ship name now

re: yeah, adonis and marco suck rn - but i promise i'll redeem at least one of them

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

• journal.scribbles

How the heck are you this talented at 13?! And how am I not following you yet asdghatgewyfihusdjgng;fu

re: Thank you so much for the super helpful and kind comment!!

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

re: yeah, i know. he's a..word I can't use on here

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Thankyou so much!!! It means a lot to me that you care. Love you too Beee!

• Parisienne

re: thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it!
    so strange that we both chose the wind as a subject! I love this piece, it's reassuring and calm.

Re- Thank you!
    How are you??

• Ye_Old_Fountain_Pen

Re: Thanks for showing how to reply! :D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks :)

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

Hey! The last chapter of Three Sisters and the Sea (for awhile) is out:

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Hi!!!! I love this piece it is so gorgeous and has such a mystical energy. The concept is amazing! I love the vocabulary you've used to convey the story and the theme of the piece. The story flowed really well and I could follow it easily. I felt absorbed into an ethereal atmosphere. I love your writing!!!! Your profile piece is awesome!!! I really appreciate your comment. I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with... everything (I guess). Not the site in particular (I love this site. Everyone is so supportive.) Just that I was putting pressure on myself (I guess) to complete the goals I wanted to achieve and I was feeling like I needed everything to be perfect. (I am a perfectionist but... I just felt overwhelmed.)

Re- Haha it said earlier they were headed to Kirkly.
    I hope you are doing great! I actually wrote more but it's not a lot!!

• (sk)eyesofocher

I love this so much. so so much. SO SO MUCH IT IS BEAUTIFUL
    RE: THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Just_A_Memory

Girl, this is fantastic!! "She sprinkles pleasant giggles over open rooftops... mixes smiles with frowns... Collecting strands of loose hair, forgotten memories in her everlasting basket, whirls them into my cracked hands" It all just flows beautifully, just like the wind ;) I love the wind! In summer. Not winter. Especially when it's like... 10 degrees out (As it is right now). Brrrrr

re: yeahhhh knowing rosi, she's not gonna make it easy for minnie and barney and marco and hestia. i'm sure marco will be all mixed up in everything lol. i really admire her writing - at first, it doesn't seem like much but when you read it carefully her characters are brilliant and SO authentic, her plots are interesting and realistic, and her voice and dialogue and descriptions are all vivid and just... :D wow it's really really good.
    sorry for rambling on haha!!

• ChimChim_1

This is so Beautiful:3( btw love your pfp :3)

• ~ carolina ~ {formerly rosi willard}

( PAISLEY I SEE U SPECULATING DOWN THERE)

re: of course i can notify you!

re: thank you :) and i looooove rosi's series so far! hmm, i think minnie is gonna end up with barney (but that might just be wishful thinking because i like him more haha) and my favorite sister is Hestia, hands down! how about you?
    also my weekend was good lol, i got to read a lot :) don't apologize!! :)

ahhhh this is beautiful!!!
    "She sprinkles pleasant giggles over open rooftops, leaping / over wooden chimneys. mixes smiles with frowns, turning furious / glares to loving stares; dancing upon us." I almost quoted that entire stanza because it's so vivid and bright and colorful and full of movement!! you've captured the wind perfectly in this - wow :) and the ending is perfect, i love how sweet and simple your tone is... !!! beautifully written!!

also, hello! :) how was your weekend?

• serein

re: I see you saw it already!!
    Thank you so much!! I laughed so much I love your comments! They make my day :)

• serein

Oh my goodness gracious this is beautiful!! I love every word (and the wind). You can almost make me feel it in my hair :)

Chapter 5 of "The Creditor's Daughter and the Debtor's Son" was just published!! Here's the link:

hope you enjoy! :)

• Rachaelgrace

sooo absolutely beautiful <3
    re: aww you’re so sweet! thank you :)

• useless :)

re: thank you so much! and yep, older by a little bit hehe
    also, this is absolutely stunning!! the imagery is so beautiful...
    "she covers my inky
    pecking kisses across foreheads."
    i love this! :)

• cloudi

re: omg thank you!! that piece was taken down sadly :c but thank you for being one of my first followers!!

This is gorgeous! "She sprinkles pleasant giggles over open rooftops" Aw I just love it! I hope you are doing okay! Lots of love<3

• cloudi

re: thank you!!

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

Very nice! Lovely imagery!