FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

Which couplet was your fav?

Rhyming Couplets Cuz **200**(Footnotes)

22
The cars are slick with morning dew
As you step forward and let the fog consume you...

When I walk I start to write
Couplets scribbled in the light

Support here really does feel
Like honey laced with butterfly zeal

Wind twirling around the sky
I don't want to ever, ever, say goodbye

I need a nap
So I sat on the couch and just collapsed

So many laughs, so many memories,
I hope they won't stop - y'all are my remedy

Poetry, stories, songs I can't get enough
Puff, huff, tuff, stuff (I legit had no idea here)

Sorrow to elation to sadness to frustration
Emotions are felt - acknowledged with consideration

Running out of ideas, running out of thoughts
I guess I'll just go to the footnotes and hope this piece isn't written for naught.

>Bows<
~Thank you for your time~
-FantasyOtter12

Hiya! I have no words, really.. they must have been all used up in the piece above lol. I just wanna say thanks for 200, but even more, just thanks to everyone for the support and friendship! I really never thought I would get to this point, mainly bc I thought I would stop after that summer writing camp...How wrong I was. #OtterFam!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Lol, #OtterFam! Yes! And koodles to you for rhyming so awesomely! Great job!
    Replying: YES THE CAT IS CUTE I ONLY PICK CUTE PROFILE PICS XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: Oh, really? XD Guess he misunderstood (or I did, lol)
    Okay, sounds great! I totally understand about being busy. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, F’Otter, and there’s no hurry. Thanks! :) Have an awesome day!

• ~rain~

Re: I know right

• mindfruit (hiatus)

congrats otter :)

• Jasmine khawar

First of all, I loved all the couplets!!
    And congratulations!!! You 101% deserve it. You write amazing!
    #OtterFam!!!! <333

• ~Zoe N~

re: :) ah same, life is busy. I'm good, thanks, a lot of school stuff but that's normal. I also just discovered Les Miserables and I've been obsessed with it, so that has been keeping me entertained :) Have you read it, or watched any of the movies?

• ~Zoe N~

well, I am very late, I didn't see this until now but congratulations! You deserve it, and thank you for everything! I hope you're well <3

replying: awww fo!!!! thank you so much, ah im freaking out.i suspected it but i didnt want to sound egoistical lol. that means so much to me<3

#proudhoneyaunt congratulations fo!!!!! you deserve it,i think i already said a lot in my appreciation comment so.you're such a talent and (as far as i can see haha) a great person. you're so so sweet and supportive and just an amazing presence on wtw.i'm so happy you joined<3:)

• psithurism

re: Thank you!

• beth r.

congrats f'otter!! yes i adore your writing! remember when we hit 50 on the same day?? we've come a long way dude :)

• journal.scribbles

Congrats!!!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Wow, congrats!!!! (and I thought 50 was a lot, though I've been here less than a month so.....) anyways, you deserve every one! :)

• Busssy.Beee

yessss!! CONGRATULATIONS, f'otter!!! sorry that this is so late -.- anyway, you're at 200 PLUS NOWWW!! SO ALSDJCAIESY!! HIP-HIP-HOORAYYYYY!!

• barelybear

Congrats!! Also I think this piece is great - my favourite couplet has to be the one that best describes me most days
    “Poetry, stories, songs I can’t get enough
    Puff, huff, tuff, stuff.” Mood lmao

OMG!! CONGRATS! YOU'RE LITERALLY SO SUPPORTIVE, IM HAPPY YOU GET THE LOVE BACK!!

• cloudi

re: yeah, strange

Thank you so much for your comment! It made my day!

• cloudi

hey! thanks for the follow!! is it just me, or are the likes for pieces not working?

• (sk)eyesofocher

thanks so much, F'Otter. Happy (un)birthday to you too.

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: yes I do. I am very proud of it. Also I won't have to steal onion rigs tonight... HOMEMADE BORTHDAY ONES TONIGHT

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: BUT THEY TASTE SO GOODDD

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: THANK YOU THANK YOU
    UNFORTUNATLEY ALL THE AVOCADOS SUCK RIGHT NOW.. SOOO
    thank you for liking my ted talk. I worked hard on it (like five minutes)

• (sk)eyesofocher

Re: YES IT IS THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. IDONTLIKEAVOCADOS! I AM GOING TO GO MAKE CAKE AND WATCH MUSICALS NOWWW

• ~rain~

Re: Nice, I play competitive tennis and I enjoy it!! And thanks, that was kinda a word vomit lol but a true story. Happy writing and have a good day! :)

• happygiggles

re- update, my bad. turns out we did do the same camp but i think we were put in different groups!

• happygiggles

re- lol i feel so bad, i think we took part in the same virtual camp, and i didn't even realize xD hold up one second i gotta go find the anthology and see if i can find your story

• ~rain~

Congrats, I'm glad to be 201 :) Great job!!

• happygiggles

Congratulations!!! You are such an amazing writer and I think I speak for everybody when I say this site just wouldn't be the same without you! (:

Side note- I saw in your footnotes that you took part in the Summer writing camp! Which year did you take part in and what was the theme? I took part in the Summer 2020 one and really enjoyed it!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are such a kind, talented, inspirational part of this community!! This piece is amazing, and made me smile!!! :) You deserve every single follower!!!! #OtterFam!
    Re: I did enjoy it, thank you! I’m glad you’re doing well! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! happy to be one of the followers! hmm... like, all the couplets. the first one was vivid, the second relatable, the third was magical, the fourth was plaintive and so true, and the fifth was hilarious and a big mood.

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you and I'm glad to be part of the OtterFam.

• AJ - Izzy

Hey, CONGRATS ON 200!!!!!! That's amazing, you deserve every single one :))
    Ah, a favourite, these are all so creative I love them! I do like, "Wind twirling around the sky / I don't want to ever, ever, say goodbye", aaaaaand also, "Support here really does feel / Like honey laced with butterfly zeal"... and one more, made me laugh I love it, "Poetry, stories, songs I can't get enough / Puff, huff, tuff, stuff." :DD
    Have a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL day/night, and congrats again <3 <3

• (sk)eyesofocher

"Running out of ideas, running out of thoughts
    I guess I'll just go to the footnotes and hope this piece isn't written for naught." I LOVE IT AND CONGRATS! YOU DESERVE IT!

• sci-Fi

CONGRATSS!!!!!! You're amazing and talented and amazing in general. Proud to be one of the 200!!!
    (also, idk, but i think i might have been ur first follower? from the sci-fi/fantasy camp)
    #OtterFam!!