pluto-

she/her;
status: asleep.
joined: jan, 2020.

“We are travelers on a cosmic journey,stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.

If you want a review, just ask. :)

who would be interested....

4
....in reading a (lgbtqia+) love story set in a high school in india with one of the characters initially liking the other character's boyfriend? 

want more description? how about... :

Nisha Kumar had a heart-thumping, large, three-year-old crush. That too with Aniket Madan, the handsome as hell, genius, charming 12th grader who was probably going to be the end of her. She would've tried though. Nisha, the "shy, sweet" girl would've definitely tried something to have Aniket's attention. Only, Aniket was already in a relationship with Damini Seth, the sixteen year old superstar with a singing career that others wished to have. So, Nisha gets to only steal glances of Aniket. 

Except one day, she get's caught. 

So... anyone interested? (i might write something like this... but it's a very rough idea).

• January 30, 2021 - 10:26am (Now Viewing)

• Parisienne

Sounds good, I'd read on :)

• Starlitskies

I would so read this! :)

• tanvinagar

Hi! I just read your post. This is such a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing this with us. Do consider reading some of my work too, I would love to hear from you. Thank you in advance!!

• Dragonfly

I think it sounds interesting, I would differently read more!