Zirong

- INTJ
- CA Alumni
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

CHECK OUT ALSO my bestie&travel buddy&amazing poet Parisienne!!! And feel free to join our John Green Appreciation Society if you are also a fan of his amazing books!(and perhaps his Crash Course Series XD)

Dreamers can never be tamed :)

Currently reading: *Ariel* by Sylvia Plath - "Love set you going like a fat gold watch"

If you need a peer review just drop a comment under any of my pieces :)

Happy reading&writing~

The Story in Me :)

PROMPT: YOU in threes

13

• Three quirks or idiosyncrasies.
- hmmm I have a fantastic tissue paper collection(yea I know this sounds weird)
- I'm inspired the most super late at night(not healthy thou)
- I'm a milk brands explorer XD
  • Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual)
- TEDx(as an intern&hopefully soon-to-be speaker)
- a volunteer teaching group who teach in a small village during school holidays(as the leader)
- Write the World!!!(<3 <3 <3)
  • Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
- helpful
- intelligent
- talented 
  • Three adjectives your family would use.
- kind
- disciplined
- imaginative
  • Three adjectives you would use.
- an unredeemable perfectionist(oh this is not an adjective nvm)
- idealistic 
- ambitious
  • Three things about you that very few people know.
- I'm not as tough as I appear to be
- I'm self-learning the piano
- the second book I'm going to publish is a semi-fictional memoir
  • Three beliefs you hold.
- I believe in the power of words
- we have souls
- inspirations can be found everywhere
  • Three questions you have.
- why am I such a melancholy spirit?
- why do so many people believe science is "better" than humanities???
- why am I sometimes an INTJ, sometimes an INFJ...
  • Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine).
- black hair&eyes
- more muscular than most girls?
- I have one dimple on my face(not 0, not 2, which is...unusual...)
  • Three flaws.
- too idealistic
- too sensitive
- can be very aloof(when mentally exhausted)
  • Three favorites.
- Looking for Alaska&A Room With a View!!!(cannot choose between the two)
- Madilyn Bailey(angelic voice!)
- 凪のあすから(favourite Japanese anime!)
  • Three pet peeves.
- slander
- people who like to show off
- mosquitoes 
  • Three instincts that serve you well.
- I can tell whether someone would make a good friend through a brief conversation
- I can pick out good books by instinct XD
- I am an instinctive seeker for opportunities
  • Three sources of comfort.
- reading&writing(my perpetual cure)
- sad songs(for some unknown reason sad songs can calm me down when I'm sad XD)
- tennis&running(my stress-relievers)

dunno why but I just wanna laugh XD
btw I was informed this morning that my CA application was successful!!! 

• January 30, 2021 - 7:40am (Now Viewing)

• løne wølf

oooo! this is a great prompt, and your answers are amazing <3

re: thank you so much, eeee! i will definitely keep your suggestions in mind! personally, i'm not really a marvel expert; the only three movies i've watched the whole of are age of ultron, infinity war, and endgame, and a few individual movies (captain marvel, doctor strange, etc.) although i'd love to try the fanfiction, i do not have full knowledge of all the events and backstories and stuff so i don't think i'm a very reliable source ;-; however! i am beyond glad that you got some unexpected inspiration from me; writer's block is the worst :( you can get through it! *hugs back*

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Haha I can relate to some of these. Running, stress reliever for sure! Also, the more muscular than most girls, although it's not to brag.

• Starlitskies

omlkdjfsldfjlkdfj YES I would love to be your WtW twin sister! I'm gonna go add you to my bio as soon as I'm done with this.

I loved getting to know you more! And guess what? I have a dimple too! And only one haha. I just wrote about it in my self-love piece. You definitely are my WtW twin! ^u^
    And tell me about the INFJ-INTJ thing! I did the test multiple times on multiple websites and kept alternating between the two; it drove me mad. I finally concluded that it probably depends on my mood, and most of the time I'm in an INTJ mood haha.
    TedX is impressive and volunteer teaching only goes to show what a beautiful person you are. And the tissue paper collection sounds interesting and awesome!
    AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE CA APPLICATION! You definitely deserve it! That's my twin sister y'all! <3<3<3

• Rival

i am a poet and songwriter and have been using this website for 2 years. if at all possible could you do some reviews on some of my writings. i would really appreciate the feedback from one amazing writer to another. THX and have an amazing day;)

• Shivona

This so so cool XD I ALSO ONLY HAVE ONE DIMPLE!! You sound like such a cool motivated person love ittt
    ALSO Thanks for your comment! Woah it was so kind! I really appreciate it :)))

• Parisienne

re: np! >3

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

Ah you sound so interesting I would love to know you better. Tissue paper collection, that’s def unique. Also I would watch your TED talk. And this memoir sounds so powerful and emotional already.

RE: thank you! Definitely a plaintive kind of longing song.

• psithurism

I've never heard of someone who has a tissue paper collection. Are you into crafting?

• Parisienne

re: thank you! Glad you liked it
    That internship sounds amazing and good luck with becoming TED speaker. If you talk as articulately as you write then I'm sure you'll be great :)

• Parisienne

re: wow thanks so much for the tips on visiting Singapore, I've looked at some images of the merlion park and it looks fantastic. I adore art and galleries so thank you, I would probably spend hours in the national :). Yes, the national parks are incredible here and a great source of inspiration for me. If you like art too then the galleries in London are obviously great but also check out Bristol and Bournemouth (in the south) for insanely great street art. Musicals are fun aren't they? In London the West end is the theatre district and I was lucky enough to go on a trip there a few years ago with friends. I know what you mean about wanting to live in libraries, I would too if I could! Just reread this piece and saw that you're a part of TED talks! WOW!! I love listening to TED talks! What an awesome place to work. Sorry this message is probably insanely long, just have a lot to say I guess :)

• Blue Jay

Oh wow, a tissue paper collection? I love it, and also congrats on your application! And you're going to potentially give a ted talk I hear? That's super cool.
    re: thank you. I can't imagine living without winter

• happygiggles

Re- Thank you, that means so much to me! <3

Go you for self-learning the piano, you go girl!!!

• Parisienne

re: wow Singapore sounds so cool! Yeah England has a lot of really interesting heritage, London is great fun, cornwall is beautiful if you like seascapes and the national parks are stunning (if you're like me and can't get enough of nature!) Where would you recommend visiting in Singapore?

• tanvinagar

Hi! I just read your post. This is such a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing this with us. Do consider reading some of my work too, I would love to hear from you. Thank you in advance!!

• Parisienne

re: Hey! So glad you did this prompt. I know what you mean about being aloof when mentally exhausted - I do it when I'm nervous which makes life so much worse. Also loving the tissue paper collection - I collected wrappers when I was younger (very strange kid). John Green is THE BEST, agreed. I just love the way that one page will have a really deep quote on it and the next will be hilariously funny. Not many writers can switch about that well. Japan would be awesome to visit, agreed! I'm really interested in visiting south america one day. Singapore sounds amazing, you are so lucky to be there. I'm in England so its not morning, but instead a rainy afternoon :)

• pluto-

i agree. tissue paper IS beautiful. and congratulations on the successful application!!!

• nopenopenope

tissue paper is beautiful - i don't blame you for collecting it, lol