anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Have fun writing! Be you, and be confident! I am here to inspire you!

A quote or message to help you when writing - "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on" This describes you so well because you have ideas and it's so unique and incredible! :) <3 And remember to always leave the faucet on (unless your not doing dishes)

Just so let you know ahead of time I wrote many inspirational things and some may be Christian, for the r ones that are specifically Christian it will have [Child of God] Also I hope my profile picture gives you hope! Have a wonderful day!

A Better Me: day 1- how to deal with school

11
I know that most of you don’t want to start talking about school. I urge you to listen to what I have to say. School is tough, school can be hard it can be difficult. But you can’t let that stop you, define you, you can’t allow that. School can define you but you can also allow it not to.

Let’s change our mindset about school. Today at school I had an English test. It was a test on the book we were reading in class, which I didn’t like and it was so confusing to me. But it teaches a lot of life lessons so I do recommend it. And somehow on the test I managed to get an 80%, why? It’s because the teacher did a Kahoot right before the test with all the answers from the test.

So what’s my point? My point is that we can’t rely on other things for people in order to accomplish some thing. If my teacher hadn’t done that Kahoot I probably would’ve failed the test because I forgot to study. We must only rely on ourselves. We must study before a test, practice, do work, outline, take notes, Etc. We have to do this in order to succeed there’s no if, can or but we have to do this. See how it doesn’t say can’t now, it says half. If you want to succeed you have to prepare yourself for success.

It’s hard, I know. But it’s not that hard. It’s just 5 to 7 hours of your day taken away yet we don’t want to do it. We think that our teachers are too tough on us and that the work that we are given is way too much. You can do it! You can make school better! You and other students have the power to do this! We just have to change our mindset and we half to prepare ourselves for success to make it better.

Here are some steps to help you on your journey and you can take notes in a journal or notebook. Take baby steps because it might not just take one day to do this. Make sure you start today though and don’t just lay it off! Try to at least get 5 minutes daily to do some of these things, this hopefully will make school a better experience. Starting to prepare for your goals in the future starts today because in order to succeed you need to start early. The early we start the better mindset we can have!

1. Take 5-15 minutes everyday to study 

2. Always ask your teacher for help or advice with work, getting extra credit, high school and especially college!

3. Think about what you what to the when you grow up or what your good at job wise and plan or write down a plan of what you can do in 2021 to lead toward that. 

4. Whatever it is your good at take 5-15 minutes a day to practice that, watch videos about it, study and learn about it, take baby steps

5. I THINK THE MOST IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT WILL LEAD YOU INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION! Ask yourself, how could I make school better for me and possibly other students? What can I improve on? What are my strengths? What do I need to work on in order to grow?

Hi! For the next month I am going to be writing about how to become and better you. I wanted to start off by talking about school. I believe that if you have this mindset that I wrote about, everything else will be easier! I wanted to add that I am very smart. But yes sometimes I don’t study and I want to work on that. So really what I what to say is whether your smart, not as smart, or fail every class you can use this to help guide you with not only school but life! My motto is be you be confident and also I just want to influence the world! :) So please read my series for th e next month, maybe take notes and record your progress which is what I am going to do as well. Let’s see if we can grow as people!

• January 31, 2021 - 10:51am (Now Viewing)

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

I really like this. Good job! Very encouraging.

• Blue Jay

re: Yeah, I get that. One of the things that I have at least found is that when making a good friend you shouldn't have to act cool or be popular or on social media. Friends should be people you feel comfortable with, people that you don't constantly have to be cool for. Making friends is quite a challenge, but at least most of my friends have been made doing things I enjoy doing. People you meet in extracurriculars or in one of your classes or wherever else that you think are nice is a good place to start, just talking to them, getting to know them. Talk about your common interests and such, and overtime if you feel comfortable invite them to do something (sitting at lunch with someone, going to someone's house, I have gone to Petco randomly for no reason with my friends, wherever feels right at the time). Friends should be people that you can just be you around, without having to worry too much about what you do or say. Best of wishes to you making friends. I'm glad that I somehow inspired you, I can't wait to read part 2!

• Blue Jay

I will definitely read this series! School does cause a lot of anxiety for many kids, and this list is a very good one, those things really do help. I think that for me a lot of the anxiety comes from people (mean, toxic people rid schools). School for lots of kids means getting bullied, getting put in genuinely bad situations, being made fun of, etc. I would add making friends to this very helpful list, REAL FRIENDS, not toxic ones. It's definitely a challenge, but it really does make the world of a difference to have friends that you can count on, want you to do things that you love, and also who will also help make sure that you don't fail your classes. :)

• useless :)

re: i-
    ur so kind, wow. thank you so much, and i'm not just saying that. everything you said really means a lot :)
    also- this is amazing!!! i will definitely continue reading it for the next month, and
    like izzy said, it's really inspiring, and it coming from just your personal thoughts makes it even better! :)
    i think this can help a lot of people, especially when they consider it's not some piece of research or whatnot and just what you truly think! school's been pretty hard for all of us, and plenty of other stuff as well so you writing this is incredible :)

• AJ - Izzy

Thank you for writing this! I haven't had the best experience with school, but this is very inspiring... I'm looking forward to more in the series, I think it'd help a lot of people, present company included :)
    re: Thank you! I actually started writing it because of a really heartwarming conversation I had with my boyfriend about me teaching him how to dance, reasoning behind the two characters, although it would really cute the other way as well :)