ChimChim_1

I love BTS,(kpop in general )I am also a fujoshi, I also like manga, anime, and drawing. My favorite movie is Hamilton (Really just a musical) favorite song: All the songs in Hamilton, all BTS songs and most Kpop songs UwU ARMY, STAY,ATINY

I love you my little mochies, pls stay safe and remember to follow me, and I will follow you back :3 also THANK YOU VERY MOCHI, for 90+ followers UwU
Started: November 18, 2020, ALSO I REALLY need help with editing/punctuation so any tips would help. :3
¨I am more scared of falling than landing¨
-Suga from BTS
¨Ï just wanna be happier¨
-V from BTS
(New writing every other monday maybe more (AND YES, I JUST LEARNED HOW TO MAKE A GIF!!:3)

Fools

10
Only fools fall for you.
Only fools cry for you.
Only fools want you.
Only fools do what I do.
I'm the only fool to fall.
Hello, my little mochies I hope you enjoyed it. Remember follow me ill follow you back. I got this idea from the song Fool covered by Jungkook and Namjoon/RM from BTS. I love you all, stay safe. And thx for helping with my writer's block.

• February 1, 2021 - 8:47am (Now Viewing)

Wow, I really like this! and the italicized nature of it really adds to it! RE: awww, thank you!

• Jasmin khawar

That's good!
    And tae tae on your pfp!!!! <33 cute!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: <33333

Re- Dice and Dehlia? Me too! I think Cyan is just way into Maya ANYWAY I wrote more to my story!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awww, thank you!!! <333333 You too!

• Nikki

i love this piece. it gives off such cool vibes of nostalgia (i really don't know why)
    also, hello! i'm nikki! its really nice to meet youuu :)

This reminds me of the quote "Only fools fall in love". I love this!!
    Re- Haha nope we never get to know her real name. OMG he is!!
    Thank you for your comment:)
    I actually wrote more if you're up for it!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwww, thank you!! You are so sweet!!!! I’m great thank you!!!! :) I’m staying busy, though. So I won’t be as active for a while, but I’ll definitely still be checking in! You are amazing!