remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

content, free

7
to be content with my insufficiencies
light, inflated with a spectrum of wild color
in a place of fulfillment despite my shortcomings
a headspace free from irritation and annoyance

haven't been feeling so great this past school week.  this is a, i don't know . . . how i want my day to feel, i guess.  

• Shivona

I feel this ;-;
    You wrote it so beautifully!
    PS. Thanks for the comment hehe means alott

• Starlitskies

Re: Hi Remi! (Is it fine to call you that?) So since it was your idea in the first place, I think it should be you who makes the decision. Just for you to factor me in, I'd like to say that I like inkoholics the most, then scribble chums, and then quill pals in that specific order. That's just to help you make the decision, you can pick whichever you want. Ngl, I'm pretty indecisive too haha. Lmk when you make a decision so that I can add you to my message box. All the love. <3

• useless :)

re: those are also cool names! it depends on what you guys prefer because i really like all three of those. and abt the name, yea i like bella florence! i think i'm between those three now. which do you think out of those three would be best for a pen name? (also srry that i keep asking u stuff, like i said i suck at making decisions lol)

• Starlitskies

Re: Scribble Chums sound awesome! I came up with two names last night; idk if they're any good haha. It's "inkoholics" like ink-oholics and "quill pals". Lmk your thoughts, anything is fine with me. And I've gotta thank you for all your effort at bringing everyone together. <3

this is absolutely beautiful, oh wow :)
    re: me too, me too.

(also, just noticed - we're both mediators!! :D yay!)

• Yellow Sweater

Re: Thank you and Pilgrim to Tinker Creek sounds great! I'll definitely have to check it out. The book I was writing is a space opera about these two "kids" who basically want to cause as much chaos as possible, because they think the universe is boring. I haven't written on it in a couple of months, but I kind of want to get back into it. I got to like 30,000 words so It seems like a shame to let it go to waste!

• ~wildflower~

Re: awwww thank you SO SO SO so so so so so so much for your comment!!!!!!!!! XD Your title ideas are really helpful too - I’ll definitely use one of those, I’m just suuuuuper indecisive so it’ll probably take me a solid few days to choose one haha. I’ve just started my new school year in the last week and haven’t been feeling great either, but for different reasons. You will get through this! I hope you feel better soon <3

• Yellow Sweater

Re: Yes! I do! I have only read The Writing Life though. It's excellent. She manages to capture the undulation of memory. She actually used to live on an island really close to where I was born! I really want to become a better essayist.

• useless :)

re: cool! hopefully em and starlitskies like it

• remi'sgotinkstains

alright, scribble chums it is!!!!

• useless :)

oooh cool ideas! kindred spirits is nice, but idk how it'd sound on our message boards. "kindred spirits with blank, blank, and blank" i don't think it'd sound as good as the others possibly would. ofc, i'm fine with it if u like it! as for the other three, i think i like scribble chums more than the other two since it sounds the most original but i like the others too. i kinda suck at making decisions haha

• remi'sgotinkstains

or what about kindred spirits ???

• remi'sgotinkstains

i hope you guys see this, but Starlitskies, useless, and em wilder, I have a few ideas:
    1. bookworms
    2. pen friends
    3. scribble chums

I personally like scribble chums, so that's what I'm going to put up in my message box, but you guys tell me if you like something else!

• useless :)

re: ofc she can! and for names i'm honestly fine with anything you guys like. also, if em wants to do it to there can be four of us (if she wants to, i just saw her comment below)

okay first off this short poem is astounding because don't we all want that? really powerful, from the first to last lines i was holding my breath. the title, too, adds so much. ahhhhh not feeling well! that sucks that you are feeling that way. i really truly hope you start to feel better. get out in the fresh air, take a nap, write some more, cry, read, and/or eat comfort food. school is draining, too, and i hate being online all the time. we will get through it tho! and and and i am speechless because i'm on your message board?!?! awww thank you so much for the support! your writing is positively brillient and beautiful and poignant and awesome, too! and as for being library buddies... yes? i don't know what library buddies do but i guess we love to read the same kind of books. ha, okay then! well i hope you feel better. i'm always here if you want to talk.
    <3<3<3

• Starlitskies

Re: Oh no I don't mind at all, I'd be more than happy to have her in our group. :) As for a name, I don't have any ideas right now. Why don't you go ahead and pick a name, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome! <3

• Starlitskies

Re: Yes I am honoured, but I don't think we can use "library buddies" because it is originally SunV's, but we can come up with something, start our own club and useless :) can be in it too! XD (Paisley Blue and dee have a "simp club" etc.)

• useless :)

re: i'll update my message box! as for the name, i'm gonna take a little to think about it just to make sure i really like what i choose, but thanks for the great ideas :)

• useless :)

re: also, i need a new name soon XD. don't get me wrong, being known as useless is like sO gReAt, but it's gonna get old eventually. i just don't know what i'd change me user to lol (sorry for spamming ur notifs)

• useless :)

re: also, what exactly do we put in our message box?

• useless :)

re: egibvwkdbj i'd be honored XD.

• Starlitskies

Omg I just noticed your message box! Thank you so so much for the shout out! And you should know, you're AMAZING too! <3<3<3
    As for "library buddies", I guess you could say it's how people here on WtW value their friendships.
    For example, I'm quoting out Anne Blackwood's message box here:
    "Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
    Sis to happy butterfly
    birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters"
    Like this, people ask Anne if she can be their WtW mom and then she adds you to her message box like this and you can add her to your message box with her title. Same goes for all the other titles. And people have made-up groups too; library buddies is one of them.
    I think SunV started library buddies. You can ask her if you could join, then she will add you to her bio and you can add her to yours. Was that clear enough? Lmk if you have any questions.

• Starlitskies

Okay so I want to quote out the lines in the poem that I like, but that would require me to copy and paste the WHOLE poem! I love the idea that this brings; it's so relatable. It's beautiful how the opening line is speculative! <3
    As for the footnotes, I hope you feel better and yes, we all long be happy when we fall short. Sometimes, when the week doesn't go as planned I get really frustrated. But remember there's always a new beginning in the coming week. :)
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment on my piece! You're a really sweet person! <3 And yes, I've been bullet journalling for two years now; this is my third year. I honestly, can't imagine my life without it because otherwise I would be a complete wreck haha y'know forgetting my homework and losing ideas for poems and leaving my chores unfinished etc. I can be very absentminded *facepalms*.
    And couldn't agree with you more; the dream is to strand yourself! *gets carried off in a daydream...*

• useless :)

re: yea lol

• useless :)

re: oh i just saw ur bio! thank you so much! i'll put ur name in my bio too :)
    i also have no clue what library buddies are, if anyone tells u, pls tell me too lol

• useless :)

re: yea, february 20, so ur only 3 days older! i wish i had red hair lol, but nope it's blonde. i technically could've had red hair, bc my grandma did, but i took after my mom. and i agree! sci-Fi's prompt was rlly fun to do!

• useless :)

this is beautiful!
    and i hope you feel better soon :)
    also, abt ur bio, i'm 14 in 23 days :D (ik that's pretty irrelevant but we have similar birthdays lol)