Sunflower~

She/Her
INTP-T
enneagram: 5w6
Writer
15
Ice cream aficionado
Joined April 2019

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)

Best TV show: Anne with an E or Murdoch mysteries (very different but I love them both)
Best Movie: Any period drama (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Little Women, Jane Eyre) or Words on Bathroom Walls or Emperor's New Groove... I love literally every movie I have seen
Best Book: Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson (sweet and wholesome romance... I love them!!)

My Music

2
I stare out the car window, trying to figure out my mood so that I can pick the best playlist to listen to, one that I can really feel the music. Am I feeling... angsty? I scroll through my playlist of Green Day, Weezer, Paramore, and The Raconteurs. No, those don't feel right. How about my sad, depressing playlist? That one can be good for rainy car rides... Vincent by Don Mclean, Yesterday by the Beatles, The Space Between by Dave Mathews... those don't feel right either. How about some fun girly music? Maybe I'll listen to Material Gir by Madonna, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper, Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, oh! maybe Dancing Queen by ABBA. Those are some of the best songs, but they still don't feel right. I found my mood! Now, I have realized, this isn't a mood, per se, but a feeling, a wish. I wish I was born in a different time. My old soul playlist- the best for when I get myself into a little funk like this. These songs are from the golden age of music- well, sort of, ( I literally love all eras of music) but these are some great songs! We have A Teenager In Love by Dion and the Belmonts, Baby Love by the Supremes, My Girl by the Temptations, and Earth Angel by The Penguins. You know, I think I'm just going to listen to every single one of the songs I just shared... ;)

I wanted to share some of my favorite songs just cuz I was bored... and I figured it would be a good way to get some new recommendations... so what do you guys listen to depending on your mood? I can't wait to listed to the songs you guys recommend!! ;)

Re: Tysmm!

Hey I'm a Christian too! :D Cool song choice!

• remi'sgotinkstains

re: awww thanks! i really wanted to hit that country feel right on the head, and thank you so much for confirming that I nailed it!!! ;)