almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

sleepy time me zombie y muy coo-coo for cocoa puffs

(a real thought from my unsleep-drunken brain. footnotes lol)

last night i did not get much sleep. i'm going to bed now, thank you.

6
i’ve never been drunk,
yet i’m sleep deprived. 
it seems similar enough. 
i swing from tears to laughter in 
the matter of a song and
my sentences go out the window,
the filters on all wrong. oh,
suddenly i’m yelling, for what reason?
happy, somewhat, i think,
but i won’t speak for the next hours
anyway.
what a fool
to waste time, i say
in that arrogant hypocrite’s fashion.

tomorrow morning, 
today will feel like a drunken memory,
so far from before.
yes, yes, yes, i'm going to bed now. two pieces in one day? it's crazy. i just wanted to leave today with a lighter piece because even though i might be stressed, i'm still laughing occasionally. thanks all so much for the love and prayers, i'll say it again and again that it means so much to me. 

• ~wildflower~

Ahhhhh I relate to this so much! I’m sleep deprived about 70% of the time, and it really does affect my day. Sometimes I feel like other people don’t know how bad not getting enough sleep is, so it was nice to read this.

• xx carolina xx

re: lol, she issssss - i was thinking of making her like, a female wrestler or something and one of her plotlines would involve her trying to keep her dad from finding out.

Re: Thank you!

Re: ok that sounds good i can give you my work email as well. I know I’ll love whatever you make, since it follows A COLOR SCHEME which automatically makes anything better. Surprise me if you get around to it!

• serein

AAA why is this me?? I literally NEVER get enough sleep (at least I'll be prepared for motherhood lol) and I am THE MOODIEST all throughout the day. ugh I HATE SCHOOL.
    re: thank you!! your comment was actually very encouraging im in a terrible writers block and it's nice to know people are enjoying my past writing.

Oh my gosh I relate SO MUCH. The timing is hilarious because just last night my brother and I were talking to my friend but it was late and Alex and I were cackling and insane it was so funny my friend was just getting the most bizarre audio recordings. Oops sorry I just over shared a bit but it's related hehe.