Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Hey! I hope you enjoy my writing, feel free to let me know what you think, recommend books etc :)

Have a great day!!

Breathing dreams like air
-F Scott Fitzgerald

“If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all.”
- John Green

'A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing and leaves the sleeper where he lay down, but I wish you to know that you inspired it'
- Charles Dickens

Check out my close friend and travel buddy - the brilliant poet and writer Zirong!
We additionally welcome new members to the John Green appreciation society (:D) comment if you are equally in love with his amazing books

Also please look at the incredible writing of my lil sis and fellow potato person barelybear :D

The girl in blue

PROMPT: The Drabble

8
She was always there. The 8.45 train from Greenwich, 5th compartment in a seat two rows in from the back. Her preference was for the seat by the window. Sapphire, cobalt, turquoise, thalo, bright, Prussian - she always wore a shade of blue as piercing and inquisitive as her own greying eyes.
This girl trusted nobody. In her young complexion there were lines of hurt and grief. Many other commuters would nod off to the repetitive rhythm of the rolling wheels below - but not her. She kept herself constantly vigilant and alert, guarding a secret that nobody could know.

• Starlitskies

Omg this is stunning! You certainly have a knack of packing a punch with just a small amount of words.
    "a shade of blue as piercing and inquisitive as her own greying eyes." - This is so beautiful.
    And the ending is resounding! <3

• Bertrand

uhmmmm...I think making the blue girl a good person can be better since she will be the main character I guess, and you know it becomes easier rooting for a good person.

• Bertrand

Hi, yeah just let me know (if possible for you) when the whole story is out. Can't wait:D

• Bertrand

I love the vividness of the descriptions - with @Zirong, really wanna no more about this character and what is going on with her!!:D

• Zirong

wow, your descriptions are so vivid. I really want to know more about this girl in blue! :)