remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

look closer

PROMPT: Memory Object

7
there's a table beside my bed
long, squat, rippled with knots
the surface littered with the notes of my older sister
to me
"i love you, remi"
"don't go away"
"see you soon"
countless more.
i run my fingertips over the bumps of the letters
feel the hand that wrote them in mine
i'll never let this table go

• useless :)

re: no u were rlly helpful! i agree tho, bella is a hard name to find surnames for, but i'll have to work with it bc i want to keep it kinda similar to my actual name. hmm. so i took what you said pretty literally and copied and pasted "beautiful surnames that flow with the first name Bella" into the internet XD, but this is what i got.
    bella lane, bella hart, bella kate, bella skye, and bella hope. do u think any of those could be good?

• useless :)

re: alr so for pen names, i would want them to be (relatively) similar to my actual name because going by something totally different would feel weird in a way lol. so i have a "belle" name (although it's not really one of the popular ones), and although i don't go by this irl, i was thinking the first name of my pen name if i choose to do one would be bella. idk what i would do for the last name, but i like jade or eve or pierce or something like that, not sure any of those would go with bella tho. for general usernames, i kinda like the word wanderlust so i was thinking of that. i feel like if i could get a last name that flows well with bella than i'd rather do a pen name. i could always do something other than bella, but that seems simple enough so i think it'd be a good choice. so uhm yea XD, sorry ik this is a mess but any input on that?

• useless :)

hi, so i just went on a five minute brainstorming spree to think of username ideas. i thought of both regular names and pen names, so i need advice on what u think would be better. after if u don't mind can i tell u my ideas (warning: they're pretty bad XD) for both of those?

• Starlitskies

Re: Glad to have made you smile! I was just telling the truth. <3

omg i love anne of green gables!! i've only read the first two. which are your favorites???
    and this is beautiful :)) i love it!

oh and thanks for complementing my profile pic! iactually took it like 2 years ago and that's my friend modeling for me lol!

ahhh i can picture this perfectly, this is so sweet!
    re: no, haven't read those yet but trust me they are on my list!!! nothing by l.m. could be boring, the imagery and witty dialogue in itself is spectacular. i'm so glad we can talk all about anne related things because none of my irl friends like "old books" hahahehehehe. eventually i'll get to rainbow valley and anne of igleside and rilla of ingleside. i've heard great things about rilla and that it's sad, too, so i can'r wait to see what happensssss!
    <3<3<3

• Yellow Sweater

This poem is so sweet!

Re" thank you so much! your comment made my morning. It helped ease the sting of waking up to two rejection letters. haha.

• useless :)

this is so beautiful. it's written in a simple way but has so much meaning behind it depending on how you interpret it. also, like starlitskies said, i love these lines
    "i run my fingertips over the bumps of the letters
    feel the hand that wrote them in mine"

• Starlitskies

Wow! I don't quite know how to interpret this piece but I can tell you it's powerful.
    feel the hand that wrote them in mine " - The imagery here is so vivid and poignant. <3
    Re: Thank you so much for your comment! It's comforting to know that you get me. And I must say even your comment on my piece was poetic; you've definitely got poetry running in your blood.