Nikki

feminist
fantasy freak
would marry Inej Ghafa any day
yes, i cant ever my eyeliner to be straight <3
writes, because the other option is shutting down

Hello! thank you for reading this! i am very sorry since i wont be uploading as much for a month now. exams are around the corner. and are seriously consuming me! i promise to come back as often as i can.
'But I come back stronger than a '90s trend' (i had to make the reference ;)

Untitled

8
Have you ever looked up at the sky and wondered about what awaits beyond the darkness? I stare up and see only the moon and a single star slicing through acres of shadows. How does so little let me feel so much? The uncontrollable urge to look harder, makes me search for an answer that’s not there.
I notice faint lights coming from the city below me. This distant glow makes me feel like a goddess  observing the civilization she gave birth to. Each light in every house has a story behind it.
I wonder, about all the people, their jobs, families, problems and just so much history. They have their little secrets, their goals for the future and their silent regrets.  The idea of knowing all these people is overwhelming.
Maybe one day, someone will stand at their window and look at the light in my house, wondering what kind of a person I am.
I smile at this thought and go back to bed.

Happy sunday everyone!
please look at the message box. thank youuuu. <3

Anyways, now onto the piece, (sorry for the comment spam): I love how you captured all these feelings that people feel so concisely and poetically! "How does so little let me feel so much? The uncontrollable urge to look harder, makes me search for an answer that’s not there." were my favourite two lines because just wow, the wording and thought behind them was amazing! And the ending gave it such a sweet sweet sense of finality, I loved it!!

AHHH that took me like a millennia to post cause WTW kept not letting me comment for some reason and I said like a million more thank you's but it wouldn't let me post until I removed them and ugh, that was really annoying.

RE: Awww thank you so so much! You’re so sweet and I’m so glad it was so powerful- LOL “cool” I’m such a nerd!!

HAHAH LOLL! That’s probably just cause you don’t live in America/Canada so they aren’t overly popular there (correct me if this is entirely wrong) -I have a few super funny (yes, I do believe those shows make you more funny XD) friends who’ve watched all of them as well! I hereby declare you a Canadian citizen!
    Yess, it’s so amazing!
    And haha, yeah, thanks :))
    Loll, “squash court” *fancyyyyyy*
    Aww yeah and haha, what are you thinking when I say hiking? That’s just what I call walking through a forest (perhaps a lengthy drive away) lol- I’m not walking around with those pole thingys hahah (although nothing wrong with that, mad respect to those people) or going for a really long time- that only happens on occasion cause *younger siblings*
    Omg ahhhhhh those are the best stickers ever!!!! Loll, nearly forgot about “a little bit Alexis” XD
    Haha no, I loved hearing about it!
    Ooh as for me, I went on a “hike” today but it got cut very short cause as soon as we walked like a few paces in we saw a snake and my mum is so deathly scared of them that she bolted out of there and we ended up just walking by the lake (way more scenic anyways lol so no harm, no foul)
    And yeah definitely- comment on one of my pieces letting me know when you upload it!
    Haha byeeeeeee!!!! <333

• In Which Yaya Writes

Wait, there were SIXTEEN copies of The Cruel Prince at the libraries near me XD.

• In Which Yaya Writes

Oh my, Nikki, I love this! That's such a cool thought! I sometimes think about that as we whiz by houses on the highway. Great piece!
    Replying: Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it! Your comment made me so happy :).
    Oh, haha! I've never read that, but it'd probably be better to just read a Bible story XD. Yeah, it is super amazing! It was like unheard of at that time for Jews and Gentiles to even be NICE to each other, but Jesus pretty much flipped their world upside down in every other way, so why not that way? Turned out pretty nice for me :). Oh, and no problem!
    Ooooh, that sounds really cool! I've never read a series in the making before XD. I can order books from the library so I'll order The Cruel Prince as soon as I'm done with this comment! And yes, you should totally put them on your list!
    Wait, I think my mom might have told me about Halsey. That's so cool!! I feel like having a miscarriage would be one of the worst things on Earth. If I remember correctly, she was saying she loved and adored her baby, even when it was the size of a jelly bean, right? Babies are such a wonderful gift from God. Was it you I told I had 4 siblings? Well, my family cherishes children and babies and strives to protect them (but that's kinda obvious for us XD). I might check out Halsey (though I normally listen to Oldies XD. That's probably why I didn't know about her ;) and I'll be looking for an adorable Halsey JR!

• ChimChim_1

Re: Wow, this piece is lovely, im ChimChim nice to me ya:3:3

• Mpm#1

Man, this is lovely Nikki! It makes me think of staring to my bedroom window at three am (which isn't half as creepy as it sounds)!

re- SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE REPLY! BUT YES OMG SHE IS HAVING A BABY!! THATS THE BEST NEWS EVER! Haha also I wrote more to my story! :)))

Hey!! I wrote more to my story if you are still interested!! Thank you for your support, it means the world! I hope you're having a great day!

• useless :)

wow, this is beautiful in a simplistic yet impactful way. i wonder about that all the time, and i absolutely love the way you wrote about it!! :)

• Parisienne

Re: you're welcome! Seeing the bubble on my screen makes me smile too. Thanks for your comment on my piece :)

• Parisienne

This is gorgeous! :)

• Ree Sethu

lovely work!

Also love the new pfp!
    Re- Thank you!! I love it so much!! Yes haha I love it here but I'm originally from Nepal and India isn't far from there sooo hayy country sis. ahha sorry I had too!

• Shivona

This is so beautiful... Reading this gave me goosebumps it's just so perfect, the quiet atmosphere of appreciating the work is breathtaking honestly, I felt exactly this, wondering what all those stories are, it's beautiful! thank you for this
    PS thanks for the comment on my peice you are so kind!! it means so much :)

Re- THAT IS A HONOR!! Thank you! Ok i can't believe how I haven't added you myself. It's okay take your time to read the other one! Oh people can be so mean!:\
    I actually live in Texas!!

Haha don't worry exams can be such a pain! This piece is so amazing tho! " This distant glow makes me feel like a goddess" I love how this is so simple but so perfect!

how are you doing? I hope you had an amazing day! :D I actually wrote more to my story and I would love it if you took a look! Thank you so much for your support!