Ren(hiatus)

Pakistan

16 years old
Muslim
INFJ (or so the internet says)
4w5

"I just wanna be happier, is that too greedy"
Blue and Grey by BTS

Thank you for reading! Thanks for the feedback :))

A boy and his sky

a myth that explains why the sky turns black at night (by AstroWriter)

The sky turns black at night
because we're all just cursed.
The myth that revolves
through whispers of the air
is that we choose to believe
what we hear and what we see.

The story you told proclaimed
of a stubborn little prince
that refused to believe his emptiness.
In a kingdom surrounded
by only day and bright lights,
he was the darkness.

The patheticness and apatheticness
of his nature angered everyone
but everyone refused to understand him.
Just said what they heard on a whim
so the little prince set out on a journey
to bring light into his life,
to erase his dark self.

He drew his pen like a sword,
wrote for many years without stopping.
He remained trapped in the stanzas
as if he was Rapunzel imprisoned in a tower.
Finally, he was done.
This was his masterpiece.
Eager to show it off to others.
For the first time, he held his head high
but in a land of the colourful,
a dark knight wasn't allowed
and so he was rejected.

The betrayal hurt him to the core
He wasn't himself anymore
and for what?
Lost he wandered hoping to
find the colour he was looking for
but where was the motivation?
So he changed himself yet again,
this time not for others but himself.
He embraced the darkness
that resided within him
and became the night sky.
Dark yet beautiful.

Thus, the once brightly lit kingdom
became engulfed into darkness.
Terrified, they prayed for the boy
to forgive them.
Slowly but surely, morning came
and the system changed.
Darkness was normalized,
and people loved the night sky.

I tried writing this, I guess? Not really good haha this could be really better but I'm kinda at a stump

• January 24, 2021 - 5:57am (Now Viewing)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hi! Thank you so much for the comment on my piece!! :) And cool about the songs!! :)

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Haha, that sounds like a great idea; I'd love to join you. Yeah, the limitedness makes it feel less careless and more directed and meaningful. Smile, thank you. I try to stay positive here, though. People don't need to be sad because I wrote something depressing, but it's really kind of you to talk to me like this :) Me too, I love being weird with weird people, but unless I'm as comfortable with them as I am with you, I just automatically assume they don't care. Yeah, I'm trying to chill out with all this stuff going on. I get that, I can be kind of energetic myself. Totally, I'm always open to talking about anything with you <3 Alright, I just don't want you to be like whyyy are they being so emotional, I do not need this right now. Smile, thank you for for being here for me, it means a lot :)

• Busssy.Beee

"He drew his pen like a sword, / wrote for many years without stopping. / He remained trapped in the stanzas / as if he was Rapunzel imprisoned in a tower. " the simile in the first two lines, and the metaphor in the last two lines, are perfect uses of figurative language. But like, goodness, the WHOLE ENTIRE THINGS IS LIKE PERFECTION. i hope you know that!! <3
    re: AKDSFJHASDD, AHHH. sorry, mental breakdown because I am so so bad at replying to comments lol. hmm, favorite song? to be honest, I can't really think of any right now haha. i've been listening to a whole lot of classical music because I have a piano exam coming up so -_- what about you?

• AstroWriter

Re: Thanks! I think you thought that was a stand alone piece but it was a trailer to my new series called Magnum! :) Do you want me to inform you when a new chapter comes out?

• ghostyboi

re: yeah, i'm hanging in there now, thanks for your comment. i got out of there a while ago, but he does still affect me. i don't think i'll be able to be in a relationship for a long time, because my trust is so damaged. i'm just glad i got out of there though.

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Grin, I'm the same way with chocolate milk, so I get where you come from. It is nice. Especially when you don't really know them that well to begin with, so it's quite delightful to realize you enjoy talking to me, and we're more limited in communication than people I've gone to school with my entire life. I get that. I'm thinking to myself if only some people knew how weird I was. Or how mentally unstable I am, and how reliant I am on someone answering their phone when I'm having a rough night. It makes me really happy that I'm not a bother to you and you enjoy my comments and stuff. It's my nature to automatically assume people don't care about my problems so that way it doesn't hurt so much if I grow a bond with them and turns out they didn't care much about things I find exciting or upsetting. It's so kind of you to say that. I'm here for you too; if you need someone to vent to or talk about stressful things, I'm here to listen and help you out. Thank you for extending me your kindness. I don't even have enough words to tell you how thankful I am to have met you. I'm getting all emotional here, I am SO sorry. But thank you so very much.

• AstroWriter

This is awesome! Thank you so much for using my prompt! I like this a lot and think it is perfect for a myth!

• Love, Rose

this is beautiful - well done

Thats great!!
    Aw haha well I thought of a person who has been hurt of forgotten or who doesn't know who they are anymore. I felt guilty that people around me feel like that. and then i was like "OMG PLUTO FITS THAT DESCRIPTION" and then haha it I started writing:D

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Absolutely love this! I did the prompt too, would love for you to check it out though mine is nowhere near as good :D

This is so beautiful, very part was just a pleasure to read. "He drew his pen like a sword,
    wrote for many years without stopping." aww this is amazing!
    Re- AHHH!! Thank you so much! :)
    I'm doing well, how are you?

• Jason_claire :)

replying- Apple juice, wow, I haven't had that stuff in foreeever, but I guess you just have to go with what works :) Either way, it makes me feel good someone cares enough to look through all those old comments. Yeah, like my cousin I haven't talked to in forever and was like so what new with you, how're you doing? At it's just so much serious stuff that's been going on in quarantine, and like self-discovery and things that you have to be there at that moment to understand. There's just so much stuff that's changed for me I don't even know where to start, and also fear they'll be repulsed by it or something. Thanks for listening to all my jabbering and such. It helps a little with the stress levels when I can talk with someone besides my two only other friends because sometimes they're upset, and I have to put away my crap and help them figure things out. And it's not like I don't like helping them, but it feels easier with you. Again, probably very confusing brain work here, but you always deserve anything nice from anyone because you're nice and amazing too <3.

• Jason_claire :)

This is a really cool way of explaining the night time. I love the personality and characterization. (I spelled that right first time holy crap that's amazing) Hope your doing well :)

Re: Thank you ^u^

• beth r.

ah i love this
    re: lol facts

• ANSON REYNOLDS

...
    its kinda awesome
    the second stanza and the fifth stanza are just g-o-l-d, ok? If you end up republishing or doing anything w this, let me know PLS
    ...

• ANSON REYNOLDS

THE TITLE <3
    now I have to go read it XD brb