ANSON REYNOLDS

heyyy
life is lovely and so are you.
-
14
super awesome
oldest sister
showing off bad dance moves in (the best state ever) Indiana
-
you are beautiful
you are enough
-
6.3.20

the brain is as wide as the sky - Emily Dickinson

never admire quietly - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

looks don't really count for much / you can pull it off with confidence / its just me and my confidence - Andy Mineo

look for beauty and you will find it

I love to see the red bubble on my notifications box. SO much. Talk to me ;)

Romeo

5
"O RomeoRomeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
Juliet, girlfriend, I just got to warn ya,
he's messed up, because with him, Juliet,
to him, Juliet, 
anything less than love is death.
Think about it- in the beginning of the play, Romeo is totally in love with Rosaline, and because she has "Diana's wit" (aka she's realized that all the guys she knows are too short and concerned with the way their hair looks to be dateable{which is relatable} so she blows Romeo off and stays chaste) he is totally depressed. Like, locks himself in his room, doesn't see sun, cries like a madman who ate a hot pepper depressed. Then he goes to a party (at which he resolves to have no fun) and the FIRST BEAUTIFUL GIRL HE SEES HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH. Why? Because Romeo is so crazy that he thinks he needs love to live, and without Rosaline, he was (emotionally speaking) dead. Juliet is who he uses to bring himself "back to life". Let's skip forward to the end of the play- Juliet (being the clever girl that she is) has figured out a way to get away from her crazy parents and their shuffleboard grudges against Romeo's parents. When Romeo sees her 'dead' he kills himself. Why? Because without her love, he thinks his life is meaningless. Anything less than love, to him, is death.

• Dmoral

re:
    macklemore vibes! i could quote him all day omg i can't. literally, i'm kinda loving your music taste. you have spotify?

and i am currently readinf Frankeinstein actually, I'm 4 chapters away from finishing lol

• Dmoral

re:
    Little Lion Man and The Cave ARE MY HEART AND SOUL OMG THEY'RE CONSTANT REPEATS

and i've read all those except Moby Dick and i've read half of Emma too XD. but if you haven't read Of Mice and Men, The Handmaid's Tale, and Wuthering Heights, well those are my top recommendations rn. Omg they're all so good but all for completely different reasons--the only similar thing regarding these titles is the fact they're classics and take you on emotional roller coasters. so yeah, lol

• Dmoral

re:
    omg you're the first person to get the msg board reference and now i'm dying to know your favorites from mumford & sons and what other kind of music hits ya like their's!
    and classics? i could talk and recommend your ear off so i don't know if you're reading for that whole lol XD. are there any classics you've already read or familiar with?

• Ren(hiatus)

Re: thank you for your kind comment haha I might end up not doing anything because I'm just lazy like that but I might edit it soon if I've the motivation :D

oh wow. this is really deep but SO accurate!! this is an amazing analysis that i never even thought of before!! i love this piece. it makes me want to read Romeo and Juliet to see it from this pov.

• Dmoral

"anything less than love is death."
    i adore this

• Nikki

this is officially my favorite piece!!!!! like, oh my god! how can somebody ever write something so smart and historically correct? beautifully done. also love the footnotes it totally helped :)