beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

LONG TIME NO... erm, TALK TO EACHOTHER THROUGH COMMENTS ON LITERATURE WE PUBLISH ON THE INTERNET

a collection of random pieces *eats off brand cheeto apologetically*

22
~adventures with beth and david at an arcade~
Me: *slurps soda*
David: could you not? *plays Flappy Bird aggressively*

Me: *loses game for the fifteenth time* Oh well guess I'll just have to find something else to do.

*goes on those mini arcade merry go rounds that you put a quarter in for it to go*

David: BETH NO
Me: LET ME LIVE!  Let me feel the wind in my hair! *merry go round continues, er- rounding? at like a half a mile per day*

~later~
David: *gets a call*
Spam: Hi I'm Shelly! Do yo-
Me: WHOMST?
Spam: *robot voice* Hi I'm Shelly! Do you want a vacation? Just answer a few sho-
David: M'LADY SHELLY, ARTH THO TRYING TO OBTAIN MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER? METHINKS MAYHAPS YOU ARE.
*hangs up*

~some phrases said by my classmates during midterms week that you may find rElAtAbLe~

"Sometimes I want to jump into a pool of oblivion and sleep for a very long time so I never have to look at geometric shapes again." "I volunteer as tribute to join you with that oblivion stuff *bangs head on desk*"

"But when will we learn the real stuff we need for life? Like taxes? Or how to be a good significant other?
Teacher: Well, mitochondria are the pOwErhOuSe of the cell.

-Record scratch-
*sidenote: school is really a privilege ya'll and I'm thankful for it*
Alright, back to the video. Wait I'm not a youtuber ;-;

"So how long did you study for your midterms last night?" 
That One Concerningly Chill Friend: Lol what midterms *sips coffee**spits out coffee* Ew I hate coffee.

~if only they knew~
Dad: Where's Beth?
Mom: Hm, I asked her to get some Chex Mix from Target a little bit ago, she's probably there now.
Me: *in target parking lot* *uses (now empty) nutella container as microphone* 
You said forever now I drive alone past your street. RED LIGHTS sToP sIgNs

hi everyone!
it's a-me, mario.
jk it's beth.
Life has been- hm... like the first night that Infinity War was released in theaters. Chaotic, mAn. Midterms, Tech week, a musical (that was carona safe). 
And I logged on here a bunch of times and scrolled through the dash because how the frickity frack (Grandma: "Beth, watch your language!") are ya'll so talented. 
Things are starting to calm down a lil, so I'm really going to try to be active-
Alright better stop this footnote before Grammarly goes into cardiac arrest because of my spelling and what not-
Love ya'll lots and why are you reading this when you could be eating nutella.

Omg yas a Driver's License lover <3 Wait can you drive? And actually that reminds me, I have a healthy choc spread that tastes like nutella....it tis calling my name 0_0

• Livsnjutare

This is so funny!!!! It made me laugh! I especially love the phone part, I read it twice, lol.

• almost flora kane

you are so relatable and funny lol this is great thank you for blessing my eyes

(no punctuation look at me i'm a rebel haha)

• Dakota_Lyn (Hiatus- I'll be back :))

re: YES WAY. I got my nutella, sat down in my chair and then read this piece for the first time ever lol

• Dakota_Lyn (Hiatus- I'll be back :))

i was literally eating nutella as i read this lol

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

lmao, loving this! Midterms (so lucky I don't get those yet), good luck with that!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

HI BETH!! It’s been awhile!!
    Oh my, this piece!! The part with the robot spam! XD I need to go catch up on your other writings!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: yes. trying to convince my mom for my birthday that I would look good and not regret it.
    how are you doing?

Lol great to see you back again! Luv these pieces and the quote from "drivers license"? mood

• (sk)eyesofocher

BETH I MISSED YOU AND DAVID
    how was the musical?

hahahaha i... yes. this.

• Halopoet

GOD I RELATE TO YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IF WE LIVED SOMEWHERE NEAR WE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS!

ha! fooled you - i read this WHILE i ate nutella.

(not actually i just wanted to say that and be funny for once.)

missed ya girl :)

Re: Thank youuu. Yeah, I promise I'm doing well. That stuff is in the past; I just thought it'd make a good poem.
    And yes I really mean it. I think you could be the next *insert popular youtuber bc idk any haha*.

"Sometimes I want to jump into a pool of oblivion and sleep for a very long time so I never have to look at geometric shapes again."
    Omigosh that is Anne Shirley and Anne Blackwood to a t.
    I am so obsessed with you singing driver's license in the parking lot yes I definitely relate.
    Okay but actually have you considered starting a YouTube channel? I think your personality humor would translate to that medium really well. I would absolutely subscribe and recommend you to my friends (as long as you keep it PG hehe). Just think, chaotic vlogs, relatable content, the occasional poem... You could blow up.
    Anyway, I'm very glad to see you around again, and not just because you make me laugh my head off.

• Rose A(hiatus)

lol
    glad you're back beth.

• Cosmogyral

lmao