Busssy.Beee

Californian
Gemini
*Joined 5/21/20*
A must-read piece: (by.amelia.)
thirteen

NEWS!! Just_A_Memory and I are working on collab, feel free to take a look! If you want to start reading, but don't want to scroll through the written parts, tell us! We'll try to get you caught up!!

sorry for short hiatuses here and there

Words and voice sowed me

13
tumbling words, fall from your warm fingertips.
gliding across blank pages, you scratch away flaws with your cut fingernails, trickling words down.
meanwhile, I soak your leftover words in my heart, caging them within metal bars of my veins.
I threw away the key to lock them eternally.
the words flush in me, fixing my words, reconstructing.
they built towers reaching up the flickering horizon, mixing their vowels into my consonants.
filled up empty lakes with clear waters, created fountains of beautiful emotions.
shown rays of golden sunshine, glowing from far out the world
but yes, I was the one who made everything, but it was your words who worked behind the scenes
did everything when everyone was asleep.
your words sealed within me from the start.

sometimes I can feel your voice inside my throat, itching to speak through my mouth
especially late at night, when echoes of you fill all the
the constellation of stars, it blares through my exposed ears, screaming
and I listen, for I know it won't be wrong
I let it sink through my ear drums, strumming through my nerves
up my spine, throughout my bare arms
but instead of nerves, it's your soothing voice,
a sound I murmur in my dreams and nightmares

your presence plants seeds in my heart
seeds, you say, that can help me sprout myself
so I follow, sowing them in the spring, watering them with the clear waters you made with your words
waiting for them to pop through the moist soil, and they did
one day in summer they budded, and I smiled
after all, that little bloom was me
me that was grown with your voice and your words, since the very beginning.

sending love from my end <3

• Wisp

This is so beautiful!! Oh my word!! The tranquility that comes with the flow of it is so soothing and it makes me feel calm in a way. You brought this piece to life in such a stunning way and I admire that so very much. You managed to make your words into fragments of reality, as if I'm watching them being spun before my very eyes and that is such a gift, being able to make words feel like breathing living things instead of just words on a page. And this is such a sweet piece! Whoever you wrote it for, I can feel your admiration for them in your words and how they've become a special someone to you. So so so very very lovely Mitsubachi.
    Replying: Ah, I don't actually play it as a sport haha. During PE it's my favorite unit, so that's why I grew a fond liking for it. It's a spring sport too so I opted for Track instead of it last year. But I've been playing it for around 3 years, here and there you know? Have you just started?
    Exactly! Just having a break from school sounds amazing right now to be honest. I totally get what you mean, just having the mere freedom you don't have during school is like a weight being taken off of your shoulders. I do actually like staying up late! Funny thing is I like waking up early, but never do because I go to bed so late haha. I just don't like that feeling at night where I'm racing against the clock to get things done, so I always end up staying up way later than I intended, how about you?
    It is feeling better! Thank you for your kind wishes my dear. I hope your day is well too and that it's full of smiles! Lots of love!

• Ren(hiatus)

Woah!!!!!!!!!! This is just *mindblown* dude dude dude you write exceptionally well I've never been so amazed while writing poetry this just *claps*
    Re: I realised I never really thanked you for your kind comments haha so thank you. You still stanning TXT? Plus tell me a favourite songs of your whose lyrics I can ruin ;)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks let me know if you have any ideas for words :)

re: of COURSE you can write a piece about the moon!! i actually was thinking that would be cool, but i didn't want to do it myself XD it would be awesome for you to do it!! and i'm so glad you liked it, that means a lot to me :)
    hope you're doing well!! <3

• Just_A_Memory

"sometimes I can feel your voice inside my throat, itching to speak through my mouth
    and I listen, for I know it won't be wrong"

Legit CHILLS Ugh, this is beautiful!! Reading it had my fingers pressed against my throat. *Shivers*

re: i think it's wonderful :) the community faltered a bit, a few months ago, but it's really starting to come back and i love it! i think it's beautiful to have trends like these, writer made prompts, because it tightens the community and draws us together. it's wonderful :)

how do you feel about it?

• Love, Rose

'caging them within metal bars of my veins' this is stunning - wow
    'I can feel your voice inside my throat, itching to speak through my mouth' - jeez this is beautiful - you come up with such beauty - I'm amazed

Re : gosh thank you so much - it meant a lot - your words I mean - thank you again

re: just chilling is a good idea :) i'm just a grade above you, but i think highschool is pretty fun. middle school for me was NOT good, though, so maybe it just finally feels like things are really getting better :) i enjoy highschool! and yeah, tests suck. i had a few today and yesterday... i was super stressed about my schedule bc it was mixed up but they figured it all out so i'm good :) it's nice that life is calm!

don't worry, i love just chatting (even if it's about school ;) )

re: sorry for the late response!!

haha i was kinda laughing to myself when i saw your comment, we just like... kept missing each other lol! oh well - it was absolutely beautiful, and then reading it again literally made me tear up!!

wow i'm so, so honored that you use my pieces as like... inspiration? idk really, but that's really really cool! as for style - haha i'm not sure you want to look at mine for style because i'm still trying to figure out my own style lol. i feel like whenever i read a new poet it changes all over again XD

and yes! i'd always love to chat with you! :)) how has your day been?

Re- Do you actully read my mind? haha the next little part is gonna be about Dice and Cyan! Aw those were some really good guesses! Lots of love<3

Hii, I wrote like ALOT more and would love some feedback!!! I hope you are doing well!

the end line "since the very beginning" really tied in this whole piece beautifully. this is written in such a haunting, heartbreaking, yet hopeful way. really well written.

also, i came here to tell you that chapter 27 of Traitors and Rebels has been published :)

I am so stunned by the beauty of this! This is amazing! " I can feel your voice inside my throat, itching to speak through my mouth"

re: first of all "oh me chicken" - this made me absolutely crack up. i love it. omg yes.

secondly - wAIT, THIS IS FOR ME??? whAT? ahh now i'm gonna cry!!! you're so sweet! oh my goodness i can't believe it! you wrote this beautiful thing for me?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
    i'm so honored!! :')
    okok whew i took a few breaths, i'm good now haha. you're so uplifting and kind and sweet, and i'm always amazed at how beautiful your poetry and prose is - it's almost like you make the words dance! i admire you :) i'm so so so glad i get to be a part of your writing journey, and i'm honored that you're a part of mine!
    and as for finding yourself in words, hon, you don't have to! because your words resonate so much with who you are - i feel like i know you, as i read your poetry. and i don't know what it's like on your end, but over here, your words flow and dance and laugh so easily, it's really amazing! :) and i know i'm not as close with you as i'd perhaps like to be, but i'm so, so excited to get to know you more and chat with you more! all of your comments on my pieces are so encouraging and your support means so, so much to me! seriously, i know i don't always respond to your comments but i treasure each one. and every time i see you around here, i always click over to see if you've written anything new - i love reading your work!

basically just... thank you. you mean a lot to me, even if you didn't know that! it's funny - you joined after i did, but to me, it feels like you've just always been here, always been this sweet, kind presence! lots of love from my end :) thank you <3

oh wow. this is stunning. your imagery... somehow together with your pfp, it's just absolutely captivating. wow. I absolutely love this!
    "filled up empty lakes with clear waters, created fountains of beautiful emotions. / shown rays of golden sunshine, glowing from far out the world" this took my breath away! it's so lyrical and poetic, oh wow! i can just feel the sunlight on my face.
    "sometimes I can feel your voice inside my throat, itching to speak through my mouth / especially late at night, when echoes of you fill all the / the constellation of stars" again, this just fills all of my senses and i'm at a loss for words! i actually really like the repetition of "the" here - it adds a little breath that is very satisfactory :)
    "seeds, you say, that can help me sprout myself / so I follow, sowing them in the spring, watering them with the clear waters you made with your words" ahh, this and the rest of that last stanza is so clear and light, it just smells like spring. i love this poem so much - beautifully written!! :)