cloudi

est. sep 23 2020
youngest age on wtw :)
pfp is me in a nutshell

ISFP-T, she/her

Christian, equestrian, gymnast, dancer, violinist, introvert, feminist, slytherclaw, leo, theater kid, midfielder (field hockey)

(could I please get one more follower bc one, im a perfectionist and we have to make it an even number and two, it's a weird number anyway lol)

currently writing: Radiating Disaster
updates: i can't do this my writer's block- it's getting worse

currently reading: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
updates: ouch Luke used to be my fave character before her betrayed his friends and then dies a hero? ow my heart. (may castellan also hurts too.)

Rick Riordan, Stuart Gibbs, Suzanne Collins, and JK Rowling are some of the best authors in my opinion!

the stars have names

5
Clarabelle-
bright and beautiful, a star that seems to light up everything around her, with a smile that warms from you from inside.

Willow-
mysterious and slightly forbidding, but, like a flower when it is showered with sunlight, she will open up and reveal her true, kindly personality when you earn her trust.

Ace-
the life of the party, center of attention. he seems to gather the gaze from everybody around him. some will say he’s self centered he will gladly listen to you and give excellent advice.

Cedar-
only Ace knows what he is hiding inside his cheerful and optimistic front, a backstory littered with losses. he tries to hide it all but opens up around his best friend, Ace.

Ebele-
like the moon, a subtler glow, gentle and caring, a star that everybody loves. they feel safe around her and end up telling her everything and she gladly keeps their secrets.

Natalie-
they say she is arrogant and even rude, but she doesn’t mean it. only clarabelle knows that. she does it to push her insecure and unsure self behind the dismissive image she wants others to see.

Drew-
shy and a bit awkward, socially challenged. some of the other stars like to poke fun at him, but he is much stronger than they realize and fiercely loyal to his friends.

Another random piece XD enjoy <33

• Busssy.Beee

Ooh, this is so pretty!

Re- haha yea he was so sweeet to her

Re- I didn't like snape one bit for that but I think he's a really sweet person just doesn't show it ig UK?

Re- It's so heartbreaking but yeah he is so brave!

Re- Sooo underrated! Yup one of the best series ever!!

Re- I love Neville! He is just the cutest! Are there a few Potterheads on this website? Bc, you're the only one who has read this! :D

awww this is such a cute piece!
    Re- You don't need to read it, it's alot haha
    but thank you for your comment! :D