Lata.B

She flirts with the darkness,
Dances with the madness

Sending lots of love! :)
(First published on 1/20/2020)

A Message from Neville Longbottom:

18
I wish I was the chosen one
the one with green eyes and a lightning scar
the one who plays the seeker
But I'm the boy who lost there toad
the one whos afraid of professor Snape
the one that plays with plants
My cheeks go red when her red hair swings by
but she's got her eyes set on him
I wish I was the chosen one

What do you think? Should I do more of these? :D

• Tushar Mandhan

he might be the chosen one!!!

• tigerlily4

Poor Neville.
    You wrote this so well and it was so amazing to read! I gave me a lot of insight into Neville. Neville's the best! Have a marvelous day!!!
    God loves you!

• deep_breaths

re: of course, anytime. if you were to do another i suggest draco (i fricking love him, and am low key head over heels for him)

• Mpm#1

Man this is so good... I think this really does capture the way Neville felt, and the way a lot of people feel.... DARN THOSE PESKY PROTAGONISTS! XD

• deep_breaths

Omg please do more, this is so cute and I adore Harry potter so it's just aaah! I love it :)

ooohhhhh this is so stinkin cute!!! I love neville so so much! you gave him a lot of character in this! If you do more id love to be notified--if you dont mind. Id love to see one from ginny--or luna! (i hardcore ship luna/neville ngl)

• Jason_claire :)

Yes. Neville was such a pushed-back character, but you made him seem so sharp in focus. I 1000% think you should do more.
    replying- Thank you :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: she said thank you! And happy early b-day to your brother too! :)
    And okay, cool!! Yes, Dynamite! I love Life Goes On by them! Actually, after I started listening to their music I started writing a couple K-Pop songs, so that’s fun!! :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw, thank you!! :)
    MY SISTER’S IS SATURDAY TOO!!! That’s so crazy!! XD
    And I’ve been listening to some BTS songs: Life Goes On, Magic Shop, Dynamite, and so on. Have you listened to any of their music?

• ThePoemsWriter

This is really amazingly written. Also I saw you commented on my piece "Stable Home" and wanted to reply to you. Change also freaks me out. Since someone dear to me passed away very suddenly without me saying goodbye, any kind of sudden adjustment has kinda freaked me out. But things do get a little easier but not too much.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AHH REALLY OH MY GOSH YAY EARLY CONGRATS AND YESSS BEST OF LUCK!!!! Please let me know when you do!!!!! That’s so cool!
    And not too much.... listening to a lot of music recently? Does that count, lol? I’ve been missing a friend who’s on a hiatus, and trying to stay awake... But my sister’s birthday is coming up so that will be great!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: Aw, no prob!
    I’m well, thank you! Tired.... and busy. But it’s almost the weekend again! XD Have you done anything exciting recently?

OOooh, I like this fan theory about him. What if he did like Ginny Weasley? I always felt sorry for Neville.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

This is great! Maybe do one on Hermione's perspective? Or a bit more complex maybe Ginny or Luna:)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you so much!!! How are you?

• ashleywritesstuff

Also, yea, I think it'd be a great idea for you to do more of these in different characters' perspectives!

• ashleywritesstuff

This is really good! This is the first piece I've seen about Harry Potter and writing it from Neville's perspective was a great idea! He's so overlooked, but one of my favorite characters :)

• cloudi

re: oh gosh yes... while im sorta 50/50 about Snape, i absolutely despise him for bullying Neville!

• cloudi

re: ikr!! he handles the state of his parents so well :c he's so brave!!

• cloudi

re: yess! well at least i hope there are other fellow potterheads among us, who wouldn't love harry potter?? neville is so underrated, isn't he?

• cloudi

Omg! Glad to see writing from a fellow potterhead! I totally relate to Neville’s perspective; this is amazingly accurate! Awesome writing!
    Re: aww thank you!