happy butterfly

South Africa

15
poet
pisces
swimmer
swiftie
wtw sister to anne blackwood

shoutout to lana del rey, i think i'm becoming a fan.she has such pretty,soothing music. happiness is a butterfly and chemtrails over the country club made my day,its divine

reckless creature

24

and i'll hold onto something that was never there, like i always do
i remember all my problems when i'm with you
but lovesick girls can't run away from their own ruin
reckless creatures don't think straight
reckless creatures refuse to believe in how things are
it's all fun and games 'til you realise the dice only have six sides
here i am,       again
apparently not all memories are precious,
romantisize it for the third time and you've gone too far
yes i know, i should          grow up
i think you like taking me back to the new moon,
take me to the start so you can show you have a prettier ending
no, haven't felt at peace for a while because of my own stupidity
it all brings a reckless creature back to the real world
i'm feeling better,hope you are too<3

we are all born
so beautiful
the greatest tragedy is being convinced we are not - pinterest
remember that

1

Wow I love this, it's so tragic and beautiful! The way you formatted this, "yes i know, i should grow up" (italics aren't available in the comment area sadly) was just so heartbreaking! "take me to the start so you can show you have a prettier ending" was just wow! RE: Awww, thank you!!! You’re super kind as well :))
    Haha, no, I love reading only one book at a time! When I was younger, I would have a separate one for each room lol but when books get more complex, it’s nicer to have one and finish just that! But, I like ordering more than one so I can immediately jump into the next one after I finish the one I’m reading (and obviously give myself like an hour to daydream about what could happen next for the characters and cry that I’m done XD) and YESS! Elizabeth was my absolute favourite as well! And you described her beautifully! Yes, I loved how she acted both on emotions and reason rather than one or the other. I think she was just way more relatable than other female characters in that. Although I loved the book so much I will say, it has ruined me because now, I will never be satisfied till I have my Mr. Darcy *clasps hands to the side and sighs*. Ok, what’s your favourite t.v. show?

• Toikupu~est

I love your profile!!! It reminds me of Kate Bush. Nuzzling the crescent moon.

• erin!

replying: you are seriously so sweet, thank you <3

Re: Thank you

Thanks so much b :) In case you didn't notice, "Support here really does feel
    Like honey laced with butterfly zeal"
    That one was totally for u <3

• spectral

re: thanks for reading; mmm yes you get it see i am too lazy to write an actual short story so i condense into poetrical form

• useless :)

re: thank you! :)
    and cool! (about the pisces)

• useless :)

wow...idek what to say haha. this is absolutely incredible. so emotional and full of beautiful imagery, and i love the addition of the italics, it really adds to it!! :)

I...wow. just wow. this is stunning "i think you like taking me back to the new moon,
    take me to the start so you can show you have a prettier ending" ughhh so beautiful

Re: THANK YOU SO MUCH

re: haha thanks, i quite like paisley potato too :)

(but tbh i'll probably take the potato part out of my username soon lol)

:P

i don't even know where to start, this is so beautiful and intense and emotional... love the part about lovesick girls and reckless creatures and being told to grow up and well basically that's the whole thing! incredible work, i love your poetry so much because the imagery is so real but then you try to reach under it for the meaning and you almost find it but the scenery changes again and your back at square one. at least that's what reading your work is like for me. glad you are feeling better! gotta love pinterest!
    <3<3<3

• V-Rose

This here is the link to the 24th chapter of Death's Tales!

P.S. Love your pfp!

Re: Thanks! Don't worry it's totally safe.

Re: I'm so glad it encouraged and validated you! ^u^
    You're welcome. :) Hey, I'm doing a critical writing course independently (so not through a class) this semester, and I was wondering if you'd be okay if I submitted pictures of the review as a sample to prove to the district that I'm doing work. It would only be seen by my teacher and possibly a few district officials who probably won't even read it.

I just submitted a review. :)

Also love the pfp:)

You never stop amazing me with how creative and wonderful your poems are. Even the format is cool! Wow!

Re: Thank you!

• almost flora kane

you have done it once again. your writing impresses me to no end. what a lovely addition with the italics. one of my favorite lines "take me to the start so you can show you have a prettier ending."

absolutely beautiful <3
    /but lovesick girls can't run away from their own ruin
    reckless creatures don't think straight
    reckless creatures refuse to believe in how things are/
    ^^this almost captures the carefree innocence (to put it one way) of youth. they cant see past the hour, living life for the moment. ahh such gorgeous imagery throughout the whole piece

• Rose A

I love this!
    "and i'll hold onto something that was never there, like i always do
    reckless creatures don't think straight"
    Your work is so beautiful!

"i think you like taking me back to the new moon,
    take me to the start so you can show you have a prettier ending"
    wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! it feels light and yet i almost sense a darker meaning behind it - but honestly, i have no idea. :) love your poetry!!!!!!