Rival

16
loves, dogs, music, and Writing
i am a self made songwriter and poet
i am a very stubborn person and i will stand up for what i believe no matter WHO fucking challenges me
and if you don't like me deal with it
i am my own biggest RIVAL

"without the night you would never see the morning light"
-RIVAL

Rivals Mindset 11 (Dear God)

6
Dear God
Is religion what I'm missing?
Why does the reason behind pain have to be hidden?
Is it true that my destiny is already written?
And if it is than what's the point of risking an ambition?
Why am I stuck in the position I live in 
The constant feeling like no matter the condition or the competition
I wont give myself the freedom of missing my mom
I stay to my mission 
The last time I showed love I learned my lesson
Now affection is followed up by intense aggression
And last but not least, what does it take to begin to feel the presence of heaven?

these are questions I have about religion. Idk if ill ever be free from these demons but writing is the closest I get to free so thank you guys for the support and love.

• January 20, 2021 - 12:35am (Now Viewing)

• Sophiascb

"what does it take to begin to feel the presence of heaven?" beautifully written line. This perfectly reflects the feelings that so many people have about religion and God, including me, so thank you so much for voicing them.

• Mpm#1

Re: Thank you, it's going a little better so far. :)
    If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here! Destiny implies the idea that our actions are beyond our control... I don't believe that. I think we all have a purpose here, but how we fulfill it is our own choice. So just keep going. Do your best. I believe in you! :)

• U S E R N A M E S (W R IT I NG HIA T US)

I'm sorry you've been feeling this way and I can't begin to understand how you may have felt while writing this or maybe even how you still feel now. I'll keep you in my prayers and just remember that you are the maker of your own destiny. The world needs you and I believe you'll be the one to make a positive change. God bless.