cloudi

est. sep 23 2020
youngest age on wtw :)
pfp is me in a nutshell

ISFP-T, she/her

Christian, equestrian, gymnast, dancer, violinist, introvert, feminist, slytherclaw, leo, theater kid, midfielder (field hockey)

(could I please get one more follower bc one, im a perfectionist and we have to make it an even number and two, it's a weird number anyway lol)

currently writing: Radiating Disaster
updates: i can't do this my writer's block- it's getting worse

currently reading: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
updates: ouch Luke used to be my fave character before her betrayed his friends and then dies a hero? ow my heart. (may castellan also hurts too.)

Rick Riordan, Stuart Gibbs, Suzanne Collins, and JK Rowling are some of the best authors in my opinion!

for anyone who's feeling lonely...

5
i will always be there for you. i will never stop fighting for you or leave your side. i'll support your choices and decisions. i'll encourage you through the hard times and celebrate with you through the happy ones. im the friend that is always, no matter what, caring for you. even when all the others have gone away, i'll be there, giving you a hug in the dark.
too sentimental? yes. short and sweet? yes, too

• Nikki

Yay! this is such a sweet piece. also, your message box says ''so you found me... in other words, you have a new friend :)'' aww!
    Thank you for the follow!! i will surely be returning it :)
    anyways, have a nice dayy

really? I haven't heard this from someone in a long time. Thank you for this:)

• crystalline•galaxies

can i please hug this piece?

• serein

thank you. loved this.