Hunter

Chicago Blackhawks Sweep

Last night the Minnesota Wild played the Chicago Blackhawks. Chicago was ahead 2-1 in the 2nd period. When 3rd started Chicago ended up scoring once up 3-1. Then, 2 minutes left in the 3rd the Wild scores on a power play with 2 extra men because they pulled Dubnyk. Then on the next face off they pulled Dubnyk again and Hossa scored on there open net. The Wild got a face off in Chicagos zone and Nino Niederreiter scored putting the wild 4-3 one goal away from overtime. They get a face off in Chicagos zone with 14 seconds left on the clock. 3 shots on goal in those 14 last seconds but no goal. The Wild got swept and now have to spend their summer figuring out on how to beat them. They need to get better at being able to stop the Chicago Blackhawks top players like Patrick Kane,Matt Hossa, and Jonathon Toews. 

The Minnesota Wild lost because the Chicago blackhawks had some speedy guys and some big guys that know how to hit hard. We're we have almost all speedy players that dont really lay hits into anyone very well aside from Chris Stewart who was injured in game 2 with the Chicago Blackhawks so they really didnt have anyone to throw people around because Chris Stewart was injured and not playing because of game 2. I think the next time they draft somebody they draft somebody big and powerful to just go around ruffing up people and being able to knock people around and keep them off our speedy little guys like Zach Parise and Mikael Granlund. We need someone big like Derek Boogaard who used to play for us and sadly has been dead since 2011. The Minnesota Wild will get the Stanley Cup someday first they have to get Chicago out of the way and get some big brute guys on our team to be protectors for our scorers.

1