Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*

~ On a short hiatus… see you Monday! ~

Have an amazing day!

You Can Fly

21
it feels more distant 
당신은 사라 때내가 알아도

it won’t be for long

이제고요함이있다
where you were 
그리고오직침묵
당신이들렸다

트레킹
the long path of life
때때로
승리가있다
그리고때때로
there is strife

심지어시간이있다
당신은태양을없습니다
하지만내가말할나를믿어
you will overcome

그리고당신이방황하는곳마다
당신이돌아다니는곳이라면
여기로돌아올있습니다
이것은여전히당신의집이것입니다

당신이돌아올
하늘이맑아것이다
the ocean breeze 
and a forest of dreams

그들은당신을그릴것입니다
near

그래서 당신의 꿈을 따라 가서
and write your soul’s
deepest songs

안에은하계가있어
당신은단지순간을필요로
to breathe
and push through

나를 위해 기억해당신은 사라 때
I will see you again
when a new morning dawns

이건작별이아니야
그래서나는울지않을것입니다
이제가서날개를
and you will fly 

Hi! How is everyone? This is another little Korean song, this time just written in the lettering! I used Google Translate, so I hope it’s all correct! Below is what it’s supposed to say in English.

This one is written for a great friend of mine: I miss you already, but we’ll talk again soon. Go do great things, and be the awesome you that brightens up the world! 

The English Translation: 

It feels more distant
When you are gone
Even when I know
It’s not for long

Now there is stillness
Where you were
And only silence
Where you have been heard

When trekking
The long path of life
Sometimes there is
Victory
And sometimes
There is strife

Even there is time
You can't see the sun
But trust me when I say
You will overcome

And wherever
You wander
Wherever you go
You can come back here
This will still be
Your home

When you come back
The sky will be clear
An ocean breeze 
And a forest of dreams
They will draw you
Near

So go follow your dreams
And write your soul’s
Deepest songs
There's a galaxy inside you
You just need a moment
To breathe 
And push through

Remember for me
When you are gone
I will see you again
When a new morning dawns
This is not goodbye
So I won't cry
Now go and spread your wings
And you will fly 

(and credit to the BTS song Magic Shop for the line “there’s a galaxy inside you”)

Have an amazing day! God loves you all! 

• January 20, 2021 - 10:02am (Now Viewing)

• In Which Yaya Writes

Aw, this is so sweet! I love that you wrote it in their language. I usually use the Duolingo translating program when I need to translate something. But I love this! Great job!
    Replying: Hi! We're doing good. I'm still recovering from a sickness. I was mainly exhausted with a headache and a never-ending feeling of NEEDING TO SNEEZE for a few days. But we're recovering. How are you doing?

• beth r.

i love the fact you wrote in such a gorgeous foreign language, and the message behind the song is gorgeous, too!
    re: thanks for the comments! ye it sure has lol- how are you?

Re: Thanks Lark. :)
    Yeah, it was truly incredible. A bit unsettling but not as much as it ought to be. It was mostly peaceful. I logged it in my phone but I'd still have remembered a lot of it anyway.
    Sweet dreams bb. You're probably reading this in the morning since it's pretty late for you rn. I love you.

• ava09 (sorta back)

Replying: thank you - you too!!

• crystalline•galaxies

re: no problem! and i’m doing pretty ok. not really good nor bad. and honestly, that’s fine with me. what about you?
    (oh, and if you ever want me to stop notifying you when i publish a piece, don’t hesitate to tell me! i feel like i haven’t checked in on you with that a lot, so i’m just making sure.)

Re: Okay, here's the dream. TW: Fire, death, out of body experience.

I'm at a burning house with *person* and others. I walk through the extremely deep snow, my vision occasionally switching between my own and that of somebody who died there some time (years?) beforehand, like I'm having flashbacks of what happened to that person. I end up falling almost up to my head in snow.
    At some point after I've climbed out of the pit and made myself back onto the surface of the snow, I find myself in the midst of the dying building, and I'm separated from the group to the point where I can hear them close by but they're blocked from my vision. There's ash everywhere. I become surrounded by the fire. "Well, he did die," I either say or think, referring to the man I've been seeing and somewhat accepting what is about to happen. While I am somewhat afraid, I'm also remarkably calm.
    Once I die in the fire, I rise up from my physical body (but can still feel myself in a body), high enough to be just above the treeline.
    I look down on the scene below but am more focused on the aching in my chest that feels like a deep, painful (and possibly terrifying) sorrow but also joy, and as I sing a worship song or hymn, the sorrow melts away. When I finish the song, weeping, I fly up even further, fixing my eyes on Jesus as I enter heaven.

*I woke up with my entire body still tingling with emotion.*
    *Some things happened before all this, including something about a stranger I accidentally friended on Facebook (possibly the man who died?). However I couldn't remember enough about them to log them, and most of them were pretty separated from the events of this part of the dream.*

Re: Thank you! Yeah, that's correct. Lemme copy and paste the dream into a separate comment.

• ANSON REYNOLDS

fiftieth comment, let's go! :P
    anywho- loveeeee this! even without the translation, the little english bits are *mwah* perfection

• crystalline•galaxies

posted again!

• useless :)

re: thank you so much! :)

• useless :)

this is such a cool concept, and the song is written beautifully! :)

• ava09 (sorta back)

love this! and the bts line :) it's a really cool poem!
    replying: thanks for checking in! honestly, i've been quite meh haha. i've not really had the energy to come on wtw and write/publish/reply to comments, so yeah. school has been a bit rough sometimes and i've just been really tired xd. it's been quite a month, too. how have you been?

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Hey Eden, just wondering when you'll publish the next chapter of your book...

• serein

re: you too!

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

Re: thank you so much!!!!!<3 God bless!

• serein

re: of course! definitely :)
    I know right?? I love that about them.

Re- OMG AHHH!!! haha that's so funny! Tell her happy early birthday!!
    My cousins are so into BTS, I also think they are cool but never really listened to their music too much BUT I love the song Dynamite from them!!

Re- AHHH OMG THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST!! I will be sure to let you know! :)
    Haha it does! What songs??
    really?? My brothers birthday is coming up too, It's this Saturday!

Re- I know that feeling too well ugh! Yes finally! Umm well ahh idk if it's gonna happen for sure but i might publish the book I'm working on before this year ends(sometime in December!) so um ahh wish me luck! (I hope it happens tho!)
    Whats new with you? Have you been doing anything cool?

Re- Hey! Sorry for such a late reply! I have been so busy it's insane!! I'm alright! How have you been doing?

• serein

re: AWW let's be weird lunatics together :)
    yeah I kind of get that vibe from a lot of their music videos tbh (i've seen a lot because my sis likes them)
    you know at the end of Dynamite when Jimin is like signing kind of sadly and then JK walks in and then Jimin jumps on his back? It melts my heart every time I love it lol

Re: yea I wasn't sure if it was a great prompt though XD

• serein

re: haha YES! I was actually thinking that when I was writing the comment. it would be so cool. honestly that music video affects me so weirdly. like it makes me feel nostalgic...for something i don't know. i'm weird.

• serein

re: yes! my favorite part of the music video was when they were all playing video games together. it was adorable (ngl it kind of made me want to be in some kind of girl group so we could have fun like that XD)

This is such a creative piece and I love how you added language!

• serein

re: yeah
    OH and I listened to life goes on BTS and realized I knew it (because my sister sings it all the time) The first time I heard her sing it I didn't know it was BTS and I thought she was singing a Taylor Swift song (the echo in the forest part) I literally pictured Taylor Swift dressed in some kind of historic/princess dress walking through a forest and peering behind a tree XD

re: i figured he was named after LOTR XD best movies everrr! (jk i have so many favorites i cant pick just one....they are really good tho)
    alsoo, you'll be excited to hear chapter 27 has just been published for T&R

• crystalline•galaxies

re: thanks for the encouragement. it's hard to put my questioning into words, you know? but i appreciate everything.

soothing
    re: sorry this is so late... yes, i am dating a real person! :) :) oh i'm so giddy. he's just so... yes. the "of course i love you, but in what ways?" piece is written to him, and i actually sent it to him yesterday.

• crystalline•galaxies

i love how creative this is! fascinating piece.
    i finally posted again.

re: aww he sounds ADORABLE! well i call him punk, fuzbutt, doggo and just about everything but his name is Buster Bear--real cliche for a dog but i was 9 when we named him XD

• serein

re: aah yes. i feel you. I remember feeling like that. Luckily this year I needed a a computer for school....so

re: no dont apologize ;) i understand "busy" lol
    oof missing people is sad. I get that too ;/ but a new puppy!!? What kind? Name? i love dogs lol. i have a small bichone frise who is a rascal and trouble maker for being so fluffy XD

• serein

re: I'm not even allowed to use theirs! Now that I have a computer, I just email people. (it's not that I'm not allowed, my parents just don't like me to)

• cloudi

re: don't worry about being late! i do that all the time XD

• serein

re: FINALLY!! Literally all my friends (including my homeschooled ones) have a phone. My sister and I are the last ones left. I finally found someone.

Re: Yea, he just feels exhausted from school and stuff. On top of that, publishing writing on here was messing up his sleep schedule lol

• ChimChim_1

Re: AWW thank Chu :3<3<3

hi eden <3 ngl im not doing very good. school has me stressed, depressed, and trying my best XD im in this science class that is kicking my butt ;/ anyways im trying to push thru and not get weighted down by this never ending cycle of work/school/not enough sleep/work
    im so happy you liked the series. I thought about writing an epilogue (and then scratched the idea) but izzymorales kind of rekindled the drive to write one. Illl let you know if i do--it wont be anytime soon tho. Also i'll try to publish another Traitors and Rebels chapter sometime this week.
    how are you doing?! I havent heard from you in awhile!

• serein

re: aaa that's so funny! I waas emailing my friends once (i don't have a phone unfortunately) and they kept writing :) so I asked them what it was and they didn't asnwer. Years later I figured out it was a smiley face and felt so stupid lol.

Re: hey, I'm doing well. Better than mindfruit anyways..heard he's taking a hiatus or somethin..

• Livsnjutare

Oh, I love this!
    re: Yeah, sorry I haven't been on for a while! I'm glad you like the quote.
    This whole break has pretty much been me reading, haha. I've read the Maze Runner series and finished the first book in only three days.

• ChimChim_1

Re: Love it UwU Good Job!!:3:3

• serein

re: haha same! if there is anyone who is behind on anything having to do with popculture, it's me :)
    sometimes I get surprised at how behind i am lol.

• serein

re: ah yes, I had to ask my sister what it meant when I first heard it. I'm pretty sure it means you're just a really big fan of something. honestly not sure where the term came from XD

• serein

I just reread my comment and realized how rude it sounded. Let me rephrase: I don’t stan BTS, but their songs are definitely catchy and I’d definitely listen to them :)
    Yeah, ATEEZ is much smaller, and not as well known. You should definitely check them out, though. I recommend “answer” and “the black cat nero” which is a remix sorta of an Italian nursery rhyme/song that I used to sing in preschool. (i’m pretty sure I told you that I lived in Italy, right?) they’re live halloween performance of the nero one is epic. I can't send you a link i don't think, but when you seach up nero ateez live it's like the fourth one down with the thumbnail of a kind of creepy looking dude. (don't watch it you don't want to this is just in case you would like to check them out.) oh and thanxx is epic too. I like that word. epic.

• ~madeline~

Re: Oops kinda forgot about that :) I'll check those over and then get back to you with what weeks I know I won't be able to go. There's still a lot up in the air, but I can give you what I know. :))

• serein

re: I don't love BTS, I'll listen to most of their songs but te only one I sincerely enjoy is "Stay Gold". The group I really like is ATEEZ. They're epic (my bias is jongho hes EPIC)

Re: Yes, I have. I don't know what I'm going to be doing this summer, so I don't have a preference for dates. Once a week is picked ill just see if i can go :) - Have a great day!

Re: I'm doing alright. Hbu? Have you done anything interesting lately?

• serein

re: thanks for the tips! I've listened to quite a lot of k-pop, so don't worry about the Korean. I've heard life goes on is very good, but never heard it before. Do you like
    k-pop (BTS specifically?)

• serein

aaa this is gorgeous. love love LOVE it!! (like your no pfp--love it) I wish I could speak Korean tbh, maybe one day I'll be able to :)
    re: thank you!! I would love some tips. I actually (thank goodness) got an idea for a novel (which there will be a 75% chance I won't finish) but I'm soooo lazy I haven't started it. Most of that is because the main character has depression, and (thankfully) I have never had it, so although I've done some research, I'm still not sure exactly what it's like (what the person feels, what they act like on the outside, etc.) I just don't want to get anything wrong or offend someone who's had it (or has it currently) So if you have any tips about that I would REALLY appreciate it.

Re: Thank you!!

• Busssy.Beee

re: oh thank you!! i'm so glad you thought so!! but, you did everything a close friend could!! <3333

• Busssy.Beee

goshhhh this is so amazing!!
    and Eden!! it's been a while since we last chatted, but I have something for you!! the second stanza is dedicated for you!!
    well, basically you cared for me, and for everyone else here, and I'm so grateful for that. I hope the stanza does you well!!
    love, Yannie.

• mindfruit

This is amazing Eden...thank you so much for this parting gift. It means more than you know to me, the message and the encouragement :) I'll see you again soon!

• (sk)eyesofocher

EDENNNNN I LOVE THISIIISSSSSSS AHHHHH
    re: I mean was Friday but still have to do school over the weekend... mehhhh how are you doing?